Equestria Girls Mini's

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
Spike SETC

Re: Equestria Girls Mini's

Postby Spike SETC » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Smyths Toy Store here in the UK had them listed as being on sale between the 7th to the 14th December. We are popping down there tomorrow (Fingers crossed) they will have them on sale. We sooooo want these ASAP.

Spike
Itcheeee

Postby Itcheeee » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Seems the UK got much better shippments in then the US did! Everywhere I go to or call is sold out or only has one Rarity left for some odd reason :lol:
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:44 pm

I've seen a lot of them at the Walmart I live near. The only one they didn't have was Applejack.

I'm glad I got all the Mane 6 when they first appeared at Target, the Everyday ones are all picked over there. They just have a few Slumber Party ones left.

They are all awesome! My favorite ones are Fluttershy and Rarity. I love how well they sculpted Rarity's hair. However, the only gripe I have is that I wish they made Rainbow Dash's hair completely rainbow other than just the bangs being colored and the rest of the hair being blue.
Neptune

Postby Neptune » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:40 pm

I find the individuals mane6 yesterday (in France), they are soooooo cute! (And bigger than i expected!)
dashieboom

Postby dashieboom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:55 am

I just got Rainbow Dash and Applejack and noticed they have holes in the bottom of their shoes..are they for stands or possible future playsets where they could stand?
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 pm

They sure are! Toy Fair revealed a school dance playset that included a pegged floor so they can stand up and dance.
Itcheeee

Postby Itcheeee » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:34 pm

I finally got Sunset, and I can't recommend her enough! She was in stock on Toys R Us's website, so get her while you can!
If I find a second in stores I'm totally opening one. She's way too adorable and well made :D

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”