Funko Hikari Rainbow Dash

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Ilona
Site Admin

Funko Hikari Rainbow Dash

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:16 am

Slowly but steady all the Rainbow Dash Funko Hikari's are revealed. By the looks of it almost all of them (except the normal one) will be exclusive to some sort of thing.

The ones revealed so far:
  • Normal Rainbow Dash
  • Metallic Rainbow Dash Entertainment Earth Exclusive
  • Color Storm Rainbow Dash BigBadToyStore Exclusive
  • Glitter Color Storm Rainbow Dash NYCC 2015 Exclusive

This means only 4 of them have to be officially revealed yet. But which stores will get one of these? I think we see at least one pop-up at Hot Topic, I think an Amazon Exclusive one is possible as well and maybe one for Target. So what do you think? Feel free to discuss the Hikari's themselves also here. :)
Astranova

Re: Funko Hikari Rainbow Dash

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:56 pm

The Color Storm one looks like Lisa Frank art with those gorgeous colors!!! I REALLY want her xD
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:41 pm

They all look SO COOL!! My favourite ones would be the original, the glittery gold one, the ombre rainbow one, the purple-yellow ombre one, and the last one. I want them all!! I hope they make some for the rest of the ponies! :)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:12 pm

I just wish they wouldn't costso much! I know I won't get one, but a pony can dream :)
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:16 am

Astranova wrote:I just wish they wouldn't costso much! I know I won't get one, but a pony can dream :)

Ikr! It's very unlikely that I will get one too! And I agree, these figures usually cost LOTS of money but they are sooooooo pretty! :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:25 am

It's like window-shopping...xD it's rare you can GET the stuff you stare at. Unless it's like an MH or EAH doll or regular MLP...Ya know that kind of stuff xD
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:35 am

Astranova wrote:It's like window-shopping...xD it's rare you can GET the stuff you stare at. Unless it's like an MH or EAH doll or regular MLP...Ya know that kind of stuff xD

:lol: Window shopping but online. :P That would be more like screen shopping XD They should make these figurines but another design they could do would be crystal pony style! They would look so pretty and shiny!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 am

Maybe they could also make some smaller keychain size versions or something! I'd pay thirty dollars for even ONE LOL!

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”