SCARY MLP TOYS!!!

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
EclipsedFlame

SCARY MLP TOYS!!!

Postby EclipsedFlame » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:25 pm

:shock: :shock: CLICK SHOW, IF YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STARE INTO THE SOUL... THE SOUL OF THIS HIDEOUS MONSTROSITY KNOWN AS..... A toy... :shock: :? :(
Spoiler: show
ImageAAAAAAAAAGH! :o :o :( :? :shock: BEWARE THE STARE OF THIS HIDEOUS EYE DESIGN! IT WILL KILL YOUR SOUL! SOMEONE, START A PATITION TO GET THE OLD FLUTTERSHY EYE DESIGN BACK, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! :( :( :(
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nights

Re: SCARY MLP TOYS!!!

Postby Nights » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Is that the Cutie Mark Magic version?

I just looked at my ponies and noticed that all the Cutie Mark Magic toys have a second white dot on their eye's yet the original wave 1 toys don't.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Fluttershy.... not spooky enough.

Clearly Skyla stares into you with fear! Unknown princess! #3spooky5me

BOO!

Nights wrote:I just looked at my ponies and noticed that all the Cutie Mark Magic toys have a second white dot on their eye's yet the original wave 1 toys don't.
Actually, Wave 1 ponies have the second dot. Did this "wave 1" toy come in a baggy like package? Those don't have the extra dots in their eyes. I have a couple of wave 1s on my night table if you'd like to see a pic of one of them. I actually have Applejack, with the bang in front too. A rare variant if I remember correctly.
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 am

Snowy wrote:Fluttershy.... not spooky enough.

Clearly Skyla stares into you with fear! Unknown princess! #3spooky5me

BOO!

Nights wrote:I just looked at my ponies and noticed that all the Cutie Mark Magic toys have a second white dot on their eye's yet the original wave 1 toys don't.
Actually, Wave 1 ponies have the second dot. Did this "wave 1" toy come in a baggy like package? Those don't have the extra dots in their eyes. I have a couple of wave 1s on my night table if you'd like to see a pic of one of them. I actually have Applejack, with the bang in front too. A rare variant if I remember correctly.

The wave 1 brushable toys I have came in bags from Walmart, here's a list of what I got in wave 1 and CMM.

Wave 1

Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Lilly Blossom
Applejack
Rarity
Cheerilee
Lyra Heartstrings

Cutie Mark Magic

Nurse Redheart
Skywishes
Sweetie Drops aka BonBon
Twilight Sparkle
Flower Wishes
Sunset Shimmer
Rainbow Dash
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:23 am

Skyla is adorbs (SHOULD BE CADANC AND SHININGS BABY) but that toy...The eyes...EEK LOL and Fluttershy's eyes are adorbs though! xD
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Except for the fact that i don't like this style of eye for Fluttershy (my neon rainbow power one has those eye, and i really prefer my crystal empire one), i don't see why it's scary.Look at newborn cuties toys, and then you will see what a scary mlp toy is.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”