The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Re: The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows

Postby Nights » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 am

Look at what? I don't see any pictures in this thread.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:27 am

Not in the thread I just mean, look at em' get a pic r the two stuffies (if you have them) and hold them together without Shinings jacket on. THEY ARE SO FLIPPING ALIKE, IT'S SCARY O_O xD
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:15 am

I don't have any build a bear ponies but looking at pics of them on Google I see what you mean, yeah they pretty much look the same.

I have the Funrise versions of them since they are cheaper and even with those versions it's true they do look alike. lol
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:51 am

No Slow-Chatting please. Stay on-topic.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Yeah another cadance lover!I was beginning to think i was the only one lol.For the episode, i am really looking forward to it because we all think it will be about cadance and shining's baby, and i wanna see how dhx will handle that, but knowing them, i think i don't need to fear anything.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:09 pm

I can just imagine Pinkie jetting around covering her mouth with her eyes all wide LOL...I REALLY hope it's princess Skyla though!!! I mean, minus the eye shadow bc DUH she's a BABY but still she is SO perfect!!! CadancexShining
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:00 pm

I enjoyed this episode.

Spoiler: show
Yep I guest right on it being about Cadance being pregnant, Pinkie Pie was funny trying to keep it a secret after reading the note Cadance sent to the cakes.

Twilight was kinda slow at figuring out Cadance was having a baby and had to put some thought into the clues from the scavenger hunt? Is she really that dumb that she had to think about it? Really what is there to think about? I mean sure the first clue would be confusing but if the second clue has to do with babies just like the first clue she should of notice there's a consistant pattern and when the third clue also has to do with babies that's when she should have figured it out or should of atleast have speculated that maybe Cadance was having a baby since the rest of the clues were pointing it out being very obvious yet she remained clueless until the end after she put unnecessary serious thought into them.

Overall I enjoyed this episode except Twilight's stupidity I hated that part.
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:47 pm

This episode was pretty good. :)

I found it pretty humourous without it being too 'random'. Loved the part where Shining Armour first sees his room in the Tree of Harmony castle, and AJ with her certificate.

The colour scheme and the unicorn horn reminded me a lot of Princess Skyla. XD
Nights

Postby Nights » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 am

SonataDusk wrote:This episode was pretty good. :)

I found it pretty humourous without it being too 'random'. Loved the part where Shining Armour first sees his room in the Tree of Harmony castle, and AJ with her certificate.

The colour scheme and the unicorn horn reminded me a lot of Princess Skyla. XD

That pic reminds me of the flailing armed tube men on Family Guy on a few episodes in scenes where Peter watches a commercial of a man's warehouse being overstocked, that scene was also in the Family Guy Star Wars special.

Funny it appeared on MLP.
Last edited by Nights on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:35 pm

I love this episode! I do agree, Twilight was kind of clueless in this episode, I mean seriously Twighly USE YOUR BRAIN, xD. I still think Skyla would be the perfect baby for them :)

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”