Funko Mystery Mini's Series 3

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Ilona
Site Admin

Funko Mystery Mini's Series 3

Postby Ilona » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Discuss and show your additions. We will also post it here when some news has arrived. :)

This wave contains the following figures.
  • Apple Bloom
  • Cheese Sandwich
  • Maud Pie
  • Nightmare Moon
  • Princess Cadance
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Queen Chrysalis
  • Scootaloo
  • Shining Armor
  • Spike
  • Sweetie Belle
Blogpost: http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/08/funko-m ... ealed.html
AriaBlaze

Re: Funko Mystery Mini's Series 3

Postby AriaBlaze » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:16 pm

The cheese sandwich looks amazing! Can't wait for his full sized funko!
chikadee

Postby chikadee » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:49 pm

I like that a lot of them are in full color. I will definitely be picking some up.
Rarishy

Postby Rarishy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Does anyone think they'll ever do a nightmare moon full funko?

Does anyone think they'll do hot topic exclusives again? They have become the vain of my collections existence, not sure I will ever get all of them. Some I have never ever seen posted online for sale.

On a cool note, I managed to get a Maud Proto, which is the first Proto I have ever owned!
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Rarishy wrote:Does anyone think they'll ever do a nightmare moon full funko?

Does anyone think they'll do hot topic exclusives again? They have become the vain of my collections existence, not sure I will ever get all of them. Some I have never ever seen posted online for sale.

On a cool note, I managed to get a Maud Proto, which is the first Proto I have ever owned!

My guess is that Nightmare Moon, Maud Pie, Cheese Sandwich and Queen Chrysalis will all get regular vinyls as well. For the past waves this was the case as it also happended to Discord, Daring do and Rarity. I guess that Cheese and Maud will be combined in a wave and Queen Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon. The only question is... who will be released first?
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:51 pm

We have just pre-ordered a case - can not wait to get our hands on this set. Though I wonder what Exclusives the Hot Topic Cases will have inside?

I so hope that they release a regular size Nightmare Moon - that would look amazing :)
Ghost20

Postby Ghost20 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:29 am

Is October too soon for the next Funko release? I know they are somewhat infrequent, but Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis could be released for Halloween. Maybe the dock strike that usually delays the figures has made them order more, much earlier than normal so that they can release them on time rather than getting them delayed.
Rarishy

Postby Rarishy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Ghost20 wrote:Is October too soon for the next Funko release? I know they are somewhat infrequent, but Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis could be released for Halloween. Maybe the dock strike that usually delays the figures has made them order more, much earlier than normal so that they can release them on time rather than getting them delayed.

I just got an email from entertainment earth reminding me of my pre-orders and it says that series 3 comes out in October, so no it's not too soon!
mlp1979

Postby mlp1979 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 pm

I love the minis and im to collecting them. Im wondering if Hot Topic will have their own exclusives for that set or just the black body will be the only ones.
mlp1979

Postby mlp1979 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 pm

I seen the post for the minis at Hot Topic. Can't wait for them. What state were they spotted. I need these right meow! :D

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”