Funko Mystery Mini's Series 3

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Ossie
Site Admin

Re: Funko Mystery Mini's Series 3

Postby Ossie » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:44 pm

mlp1979 wrote:I seen the post for the minis at Hot Topic. Can't wait for them. What state were they spotted. I need these right meow! :D

No idea which state, I guess multiple by now! We're still eagerly waiting for Hot Topic to release them online :)
mlp1979

Postby mlp1979 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:01 am

Thanks for the heads up! Online soon would be nice,lol.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:36 pm

WOW. Awkward eyes on Cadance and Luna...Btw I was thinking about buying some of these soon, and I had a few questions I was wondering if anyone could answer...?

One: Do they have a good quality (paint job, materiels, etc)?
Two: Are they the size of brushables? I think I've seen a few pix of them together where these look the same size as brushables...I need to know the size though.

Thanks a bunch! I can't WAIT to get these!!!
mlp1979

Postby mlp1979 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi sugar belle
I love the minis. I think the quality is pretty nice. The only issue i had is with a daring do. My sister dropped her on the floor and the tail popped off. Nothing some super glue couldn't help. As far as size i feel like they are a little smaller than a brushable. Hope this helps : )
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:25 pm

I got the complete set a while ago and I have absolutely no regrets. These are some of the best, most detailed MLP figures I've ever seen. Without a doubt my favorite wave of Mystery Minis. Personal favorite is Nightmare Moon.

If anyone is wondering, Luna and Cadance's eyes are normal sized on the actual figure, not tiny like in the picture.
thetrappedartist

Postby thetrappedartist » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:00 pm

I have all of them (minus the black, because I prefer color) and they're great! The detail is wonderful and they are very show accurate. Beware though, Nightmare Moon's horn/tail likes to break off in box so be gentle.

FYI, all MLP merch is 30% off at Toys'R'Us and they sell the minis. The cheapest spot is Walmart but good luck finding them and the 2nd cheapest is Walgreens and Barnes and Noble.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”