Toola-Roola 25th Anniversary toy

Talk here about the older generations of My Little Pony.
Nights

Toola-Roola 25th Anniversary toy

Postby Nights » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Target is selling Toola-Roola for $5 and I'm not sure if I should add her to my collection or not, she is a G3 pony after all and yet I kinda like it's design.

Last edited by Nights on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astranova

Re: Toola-Roola 25th Anniversary toy

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:05 am

One: OMG YAY TOOLA ROOLA!
Two: OMG YAY G3!
Three: YOUR TARGET SELLS G3?!?!?!? I DONT KNOW A SINGLE STORE NEAR ME THAT DOES...
Four: BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR xD
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:42 am

Is it strange that I kinda want this toy even though I hate G3?
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:27 am

Not really, if you like the design and such, I'd say get it!
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:41 am

I'm not a fan of Toola Roola, I mean she's cute and all but eh, Minty is my favorite G3- actually, my favrite G3, G3.5, AND G4! I have a Toola Roola like this, except no paint splatters- she came with an artist's barret and her cutie mark and forehead are covered in sparkles!
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 pm

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:I'm not a fan of Toola Roola, I mean she's cute and all but eh, Minty is my favorite G3- actually, my favrite G3, G3.5, AND G4! I have a Toola Roola like this, except no paint splatters- she came with an artist's barret and her cutie mark and forehead are covered in sparkles!

Another minty fan.Minty is love, Minty is life.I want her in G4 so much (in the show, i know that she had a toy) along with starcatcher and lily lightly
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:45 am

PaddlePro wrote:
MintiCherriChocolate wrote:I'm not a fan of Toola Roola, I mean she's cute and all but eh, Minty is my favorite G3- actually, my favrite G3, G3.5, AND G4! I have a Toola Roola like this, except no paint splatters- she came with an artist's barret and her cutie mark and forehead are covered in sparkles!

Another minty fan.Minty is love, Minty is life.I want her in G4 so much (in the show, i know that she had a toy) along with starcatcher and lily lightly

YES!!! Lilly Lightly, Starcatcher, Minty, and Derpy are my favorite ponies! Derpy and Minty should be friends, I know they're voiced by the same actress and basically have the same voice (half the time they do)! Derpy, minty, and pinkie could totally hang out...Wait, since Minty and Pinkie were like really good friends, maybe she could come back as her old bff or like relative! If they were related, she could be minty Pie. SO CUTE!
Loveheart

Postby Loveheart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:55 am

Nights wrote:Target is selling Toola-Roola for $5 and I'm not sure if I should add her to my collection or not, she is a G3 pony after all and yet I kinda like it's design.

...i havent seen her in store but you cant buy her online :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Loveheart wrote:
Nights wrote:Target is selling Toola-Roola for $5 and I'm not sure if I should add her to my collection or not, she is a G3 pony after all and yet I kinda like it's design.

...i havent seen her in store but you cant buy her online :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love G3 toys, but out of the G3 stuff I buy now, it's only the Ponyville figures/buildings. P.S. LOVE your new sig, Ariana Grande is one of my favorite artists :P
Loveheart

Postby Loveheart » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:32 am

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:
Loveheart wrote:

I love G3 toys, but out of the G3 stuff I buy now, it's only the Ponyville figures/buildings. P.S. LOVE your new sig, Ariana Grande is one of my favorite artists :P

OMG WE ARE NOW BEST FRIENDS!!!! I LOVE HER.....PLUS I LOVE SOUL EATER/STAR VS EVIL/AND MOST ALL THINGS AT HOT TOPIC :lol: :D :D

Return to “Older Generations”