Daydream Shimmer

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Astranova

Daydream Shimmer

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:16 pm

So now that many of us have seen Daydream Shimmer, a lot of us know Sunset has wings within her transformation. I believe she has truly understood the Magic of Friendship by now, and it made me wonder....If you think about it, it's like the whole Starlight Glimmer thing....Twilight and Sunset, Shimmer and Sparkle. I've always thought they would be good sisters or meant to rule together as best friends or something, and now the fact that she was basically and Alicorn, I would say it wouldn't make sense but Twilight wasn't randomly one either- er, Midnight Sparkle, as she has wings in Equestria. I am actually very excited about this, and I do believe there will be another movie next year. Also, may I just say that they had AMAZING plots and really fun music, and I think EqG has come really far now :)
Twizi

Re: Daydream Shimmer

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:31 pm

I loved the moment when Sunset Shimmer turned into an alicorn princess and saved Twighly, I teared up. Their animation has gotten much better indeed, the songs eren't as memorable (my favorite songs from the album are Dance magic, Friendship Through the Ages, Right in front of me, and ACADECA)
Loveheart

Re: Daydream Shimmer

Postby Loveheart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:05 am

omg!!!! i love sunset and when i saw the move i died! :lol: but i love Daydream Shimmer and i hope they make a doll...but honestly they are prob FOCUS (I love ariana grande's songs) on all the EG minis and brushies and the fim collection :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”