Zecora and Shining Armor at select Build a Bear stores

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
ahlana

Zecora and Shining Armor at select Build a Bear stores

Postby ahlana » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 pm

I was browsing the Build-a-Bear website today and noticed Shining Armor is now being listed with his coat sold separately, and the "online exclusive" has been removed from his description. Since I've been waiting to buy Shining Armor, I called two of my local Build-a-Bear stores and one confirmed that they did indeed receive a shipment of 25 Shining Armor and 25 Zecora today. I have seen Zecora at Build-a-Bear outlet stores, but this was my first time hearing about Shining Armor being available in a store.

If you've been hoping to buy these in person, it might be worth it to call your local store and check. I should point out, though, that the store I talked to that is carrying them (Annapolis, MD) is one of the "store of the future" layouts with the interactive heart screens, so these stores might be your best bet.
Astranova

Re: Zecora and Shining Armor at select Build a Bear stores

Postby Astranova » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:03 pm

My Build a Bear store in Tacoma Mall, WA had Zecora and Shining last time I was there, and they're selling the coat sperately now. I do believe that Derpy will change too, xD
Twizi

Re: Zecora and Shining Armor at select Build a Bear stores

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:59 am

I've seen Shining in mine, I don't know about Zecora.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”