The Hooffields and McColts

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

The Hooffields and McColts

Postby Nights » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Episode 23 Description - The map sends Twilight and Fluttershy to help two feuding families who have forgotten why they are fighting.
Astranova

Re: The Hooffields and McColts

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Haha, like the Koalas and their families in LPS!
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Astranova wrote:Haha, like the Koalas and their families in LPS!

I'm thinking more along the lines of Sonic Underground "Country Crisis" episode.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:38 am

You watch Sonic Undergound?! xD, You are the first person except my best friend to even KNOW what it is!!! All my other friends only know about Sonic Boom :P
Nights

Postby Nights » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:41 am

Astranova wrote:You watch Sonic Undergound?! xD, You are the first person except my best friend to even KNOW what it is!!! All my other friends only know about Sonic Boom :P

I own all the Sonic cartoons. :D

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog - DVD with 4 episodes
Sonic Christmas Blast DVD which has 4 Sonic Underground episodes on it
Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM - the complete Series DVD boxset
Sonic Underground - DVD boxset vol 1
Sonic Underground - episides 21 to 40 burned in a mp4 format on 2 CDR DVD's
Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie - VHS tape
Sonic X - all 3 seasons burned in a mp4 format on 4 CDR DVD's
Sonic Boom - 15 episodes burned in a mp4 format on a CDR DVD
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:23 pm

I watch on Netflix so I have all of Sonic Underground, the Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, and I watched a little Sonic Boom on Amazon Instant Watch- Sonic Underground is still my favorite though, xD
Nights

Postby Nights » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:21 am

Astranova wrote:I watch on Netflix so I have all of Sonic Underground, the Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, and I watched a little Sonic Boom on Amazon Instant Watch- Sonic Underground is still my favorite though, xD

All the Sonic fans at the sega forum hate Sonic Underground calling it a bad cartoon because of it's characters and horrible singing but say it's music is pretty good but the singing kills it, I'm not fond of the singing myself mostly but I do like the music and a some songs Sonic, Manic and Sinia sing.

If the cartoon had better voices to listen to being pleasing to the ear like MLP's voices then I'm sure people would enjoying it, anyway back to MLP and on that point of owning cartoons I have all 4 seasons of MLP burned in a mp4 format on 8 CDR DVD's

The best part for me is I can watch them on my Blue Ray and upload them to my Android tablet to watch them on the go. :)

Anyways about this episode, I hope it's a good one... hm I bet Fluttershy will be the one to move the the episode along while Twilight drags it down with boring speeches.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:23 am

LOL, totally. I love that the map sends them out on quests and stuff, I think it's cool that not ALL of them go on every single mission. Also, I think it opens up "Explore Equestria", bc they have traveled to so many different places- maybe that's wy we're seeing a lot of Starlight Glimmer! !I just KNOW she'll have a season six comeback episode...They are starting to make A LOT of products for her- like Trixie. Not that I mind, I honestly love them both. Not for their personalities...Just everything else xD. And yes, I agree about the vvoices/singing in Sonic Underground, although I can usually tolerate it. I have to gritt my teeth watching G1 MLP sometimes...XD
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:09 am

yep I called it, this episode was like Sonic Underground Country Crisis but 5 times better. :D

The small Pony with the tall pointy hat kinda looks like a Pony version of a garden gnome. lol
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:07 pm

I am behind on the newer half of season five (except for a few special eps I managed to get on Amazon) Bc I don't have cable, I watch on Netflix/Amazon. Wish Hulu had MLP...I STILL HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN FRIENDSHIP GAMES, JUST SOME OF IT. DYYYYYYYYYYYINGGGGGGGGGGG xD

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”