The Cutie Re-Mark part 1&2

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

The Cutie Re-Mark part 1&2

Postby Nights » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:28 am

Episode 25 short description - A vengeful Starlight Glimmer returns with a spell that could alter the history of Equestria forever.

Episode 26 short description - The Mane Six struggle to stop Starlight's attempts to alter the past.
Astranova

Re: The Cutie Re-Mark part 1&2

Postby Astranova » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:47 pm

OH.MY.GOD.STARLIGHT!!!!!!!!!! MY THIRD FAVORITE CHARACTER! Other two are Twighly and Rarity xD, fourth is Luna. Anyway, OMG!!!!!! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COMEEEEEE! Btw, since Trixie got a Build-a-Bear after her second episode...MAYBE WE'LL GET A STARLIGHT...I would so buy her xD.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Oh I love Starlight- well, as an evil character. I am hoping a SS scene happens and Twighly teaches her the magic of friendship, I am so glad she gets more screentime! And yes, Astranova, now there is a high chance of her getting a Build-a-Bear, especially since they're doing fan-popular ones! I would LOVE to see Lyra and Bon Bon released together, and Starlight and Sugar Belle released together!
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 pm

This was a good two parter.

Spoiler: show
It was great seeing all the villains return in different time periods, King Sambra having the Crystal Empire go at war with Princess Celestia and in another time Queen Chrysalis ruling Canterlot finds the freedom fighters hidden village which is a reference to Sonic Sat-am.

There was also a short scene of Discord doing something silly and then there was Nightmare Moon living in the castle of the two sisters and she banished Celestia in the moon... Poor Celestia.

Yay for reformed Starlight and everypony in her town accepted her apology and now she has lots of friends as well as being friends with the mane 6 & Spike.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:53 am

Nights wrote:This was a good two parter.

Spoiler: show
It was great seeing all the villains return in different time periods, King Sambra having the Crystal Empire go at war with Princess Celestia and in another time Queen Chrysalis ruling Canterlot finds the freedom fighters hidden village which is a reference to Sonic Sat-am.

There was also a short scene of Discord doing something silly and then there was Nightmare Moon living in the castle of the two sisters and she banished Celestia in the moon... Poor Celestia.

Yay for reformed Starlight and everypony in her town accepted her apology and now she has lots of friends as well as being friends with the mane 6 & Spike.

Haha, now I can be a huge Starlight fan without people judging me...
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Speaking of Starlight I still can't find that brushable at all and I've check every store near by and recently I checked Amazon & eBay yet there's nothing.

How come Hasbro is only making a limited amount?
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Nights wrote:Speaking of Starlight I still can't find that brushable at all and I've check every store near by and recently I checked Amazon & eBay yet there's nothing.

How come Hasbro is only making a limited amount?

My guess: Since Starlight is VERY popular with the adult fans (bronies/pegasisters), she may (one) sel out very quickly, or (two) be released in small waves in certain places due to the high demand of her products. If that is the case, this will get harder for Hasbro (as I believe they intend to make MORE Starlight products soon, because she is so popular). I have seen her a few times, but only when I don't have the money :/
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:42 am

I just found out that K mart sells both versions of the brushable - Explore Equestria Starlight with a blue head bow and the Cutie Mark Magic Starlight with a ribbon in her hair & a bracelet on her hoof.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am

The ending to the Cutie Re-Mark was so sweet, tbh, imo they should accept Starlight in as the Mane SEVENTH character...The end looked so sweet when tshe as with the Mane Six...They've gotten close to ponies before, but never that close. I truly believe she needs more air time now, and she is now my all-time fave character (next to Minty) :)
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 am

By the way, to everypony who doesn't have cable (including me), Netflix has not yet gotten the other half of MLP FIM season 5, but they DO for some reason have both parts of the Cutie Re-Mark :)

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”