New Funko Ponies 2016!

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Aquatic Neon
VIP

New Funko Ponies 2016!

Postby Aquatic Neon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,

Was wondering who everyone wanted to see in 2016 from the Funko Vinyl Line! As well as the next Funko Hikari! Choose 8-12 of your favorites for the Funko Vinyl Line and choose 1-2 who you would like to see next from Funko Hikari! Also feel free to choose some predictions on what you think will be made! Let's discuss what we would like to see, we already know who the next two are going to be how do you feel about that release are you excited? If you'd like to see my predictions and wants feel free to watch my video!

Itcheeee

Re: New Funko Ponies 2016!

Postby Itcheeee » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:04 pm

I think Zecora and Sunset are overdue, and I think Nightmare Moon was comfirmed with a prototype a while back, but scince they made her Mini version I'm sure she'll get made :D
Sugar Belle and the other ponies from S5's opener would be amazing, but I would love a Starlight Glimmer first <3
Probably not gonna happen, but a box of Funko-sized pony pets would be amazing! We already have Spike, but they would fly off the shelf for sure :D
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:34 pm

Perhaps the CMC with their cutie marks. ^^". I personally hope Zecora and Sunset Shimmer since I feel like these characters are getting more and more popular. I can also see Starlight Glimmer getting one since her ending in Season 5. BTW I feel like Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis are going to be revealed during the NY Toy Fair so we need to have a little more patience. (which is hard...)
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:39 pm

After Queen Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon, I predict we'll get Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer next.

Other ponies I'd like to see in Funko form are Granny Smith, Zecora, Limestone Pie, Marble Pie, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Babs Seed, Coco Pommel, Moondancer and a re-release of the CMC with cutie marks.
Neptune

Postby Neptune » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:35 pm

I really wish for a Sunset! A Starlight would be nice too, Even if i doesnt like her! ^^
Sunset SesShimmeru

Postby Sunset SesShimmeru » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:13 am

I've been wanting a unicorn pony Sunset Shimmer since the release of Rainbow Rocks

Also, Twilight Velvet, Zecora, Babs Seed, Sonata Dusk, Pixel Pizazz, and Vinyl Scratch's brother (Long Play)

Also, gen 1 and gen 3 Funko's (Tola Roola, Starcatcher, Surprise, Firefly)
thetrappedartist

Postby thetrappedartist » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:47 pm

I didn't see any Funko Vinyls for MLP at the Toy Fair this year, where did you find the information that Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis are next? Me want both!
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:29 am

Pictures of them as prototypes were shared a few months ago.

I haven't heard any news about when they are going to be released though. Hopefully they weren't cancelled. :(
thetrappedartist

Postby thetrappedartist » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:57 pm

I actually emailed Funko about them and they said they won't comment on upcoming/cancelled items. :evil:

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”