Aquatic Neon's Collection

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Aquatic Neon
VIP

Aquatic Neon's Collection

Postby Aquatic Neon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Just showing off my vinyl collection for now, I do have the minis, hikaris, blind bags, brushables, G1s and more. I'll save those for another time, you can follow me on instagram for more pictures if you'd like. As you can see my shelf is kinda overflowing at this point, but it doesn't bother me one bit I have another shelf thats coming to come into use very soon! I really love the Funko ponies I think Funko does a really nice job on them.

Reixi2525

Re: Aquatic Neon's Collection

Postby Reixi2525 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Great Funko collection !
Nice Enterplay posters also.
Aquatic Neon
VIP

Postby Aquatic Neon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:58 am

Thank you! Yea I really love those posters too!
Flitter

Postby Flitter » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Wow, your shelf really is full! I love your collection. Hopefully you will be able to add NMM and Chryssi soon. I'd love to see Funko come out with Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer this year.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:17 am

Aquatic Neon wrote:Just showing off my vinyl collection for now, I do have the minis, hikaris, blind bags, brushables, G1s and more. I'll save those for another time, you can follow me on instagram for more pictures if you'd like. As you can see my shelf is kinda overflowing at this point, but it doesn't bother me one bit I have another shelf thats coming to come into use very soon! I really love the Funko ponies I think Funko does a really nice job on them.

That is an impressive collection of vinyls! I love the vinyls but sadly, I don't have any because of how expensive they are :( I love how organized they all are though! :D
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:13 am

Oh my gosh, now THAT is a great wall of ponies! You even got a Luna prototype... :o

Return to “Show your merch!”