[SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Ossie
Site Admin

[SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Ossie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:31 pm

So it was finally announced what the name of Cadance and Shining's filly is going to be: Flurry Heart!
So far we've not seen any images, but expect to see some interesting stuff at the Spielwarenmesse and NY Toy Fair!

So, what are you all expecting to see from her? We do know that a so soft-ish figure will be released, but perhaps we'll see a nursery? Or a tiny-tiny brushable?
Nights

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Nights » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

I'd like to see a Princess Cadance plush with a zipper on her belly and when opened up there will be a baby plush found inside.
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:46 am

That would be really cute, but I doubt that will happen. I remember there being a controversy in the early 2000s about a pregnant Barbie toy and I'm not sure how much society has changed to accept a pregnant toy since then.

So anyway the name Flurry Heart. Am I the only one that has no problem with that name? And the fact that she's a girl? Honestly, I saw that coming miles away. I'm really excited to see what she'll look like. I'll laugh so hard if she looks even remotely like Elsa.
Nights

Postby Nights » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 am

I was expecting the baby to have a better name but whatever it's fine Flurry Heart doesn't bother me, yeah it was obvious the baby was going to be girl because the shows main focus is girl characters which does make Equestria strange cause it's like males are rarely even born.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Nights wrote:I'd like to see a Princess Cadance plush with a zipper on her belly and when opened up there will be a baby plush found inside.

Oh, like the Puppy Surprise toys! I had one when i was little.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Nights wrote:I was expecting the baby to have a better name but whatever it's fine Flurry Heart doesn't bother me, yeah it was obvious the baby was going to be girl because the shows main focus is girl characters which does make Equestria strange cause it's like males are rarely even born.

I know, right? And the name Flurry Heart doesn't exactly roll off the tounge just like that. It's cute, sure, but yes, we could've done well with a prince- Hey, why isn't Prince Blueblood an Alicorn...? I wonder if males just can't be born Alicorns...And weren't Celestia and Luna born as Alicorns? Pshaw Hasbro, Flurry Heart wasn't the first...

Keldeo Raritite wrote:That would be really cute, but I doubt that will happen. I remember there being a controversy in the early 2000s about a pregnant Barbie toy and I'm not sure how much society has changed to accept a pregnant toy since then.

So anyway the name Flurry Heart. Am I the only one that has no problem with that name? And the fact that she's a girl? Honestly, I saw that coming miles away. I'm really excited to see what she'll look like. I'll laugh so hard if she looks even remotely like Elsa.

I've seen her and, she kind of does! I just wonder, what the HECK is up with her wings...They're huge. Btw if you want to see her Hasbro released a sneak preview of her in a video clip- not on their site, on YouTube.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Ossie wrote:So it was finally announced what the name of Cadance and Shining's filly is going to be: Flurry Heart!
So far we've not seen any images, but expect to see some interesting stuff at the Spielwarenmesse and NY Toy Fair!

So, what are you all expecting to see from her? We do know that a so soft-ish figure will be released, but perhaps we'll see a nursery? Or a tiny-tiny brushable?

I would love to see a tiny Flurry brushable! With BRUSHABLE hair, NOT. PLASTIC. And preferably um, Hasbro, could she NOT look like a crystal pony? I think her figure that comes with the castle is sort of cheap...
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Personally, I'd really like to see a separate toy of Flurry Heart that was kind of like a blind bag figure and not a huge talking So Soft or a little figure that you can only get with a $40 playset. Or a tiny brushable like you said but also packaged with Cadance and Shining Armor. That way those who weren't in the fandom way back during the 2012 wedding could get an opportunity to get the whole royal family.
Nights

Postby Nights » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Why is Hasbro contradicting the Journal of the Two Sisters? Celestia and Luna were born as alicorns so I don't get why Flury Heart is being called the first.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Keldeo Raritite wrote:Personally, I'd really like to see a separate toy of Flurry Heart that was kind of like a blind bag figure and not a huge talking So Soft or a little figure that you can only get with a $40 playset. Or a tiny brushable like you said but also packaged with Cadance and Shining Armor. That way those who weren't in the fandom way back during the 2012 wedding could get an opportunity to get the whole royal family.

Totally, and the Shining Armor is so rare- side note, they could have made his mane and tail WAY better.

Nights wrote:Why is Hasbro contradicting the Journal of the Two Sisters? Celestia and Luna were born as alicorns so I don't get why Flury Heart is being called the first.

I know, it's odd. They often overlook little-not so little things like that...It makes me angry! They're rich, they're a HUGE deal because of MLP, so can't Hasbro bother to spend a MINUTE on DETAILS? Not that they aren't great, but there are many improvments needed. In my opinion that is :)

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”