[SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
User avatar
Keldeo Raritite
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:03 am

Nights wrote:Why is Hasbro contradicting the Journal of the Two Sisters? Celestia and Luna were born as alicorns so I don't get why Flury Heart is being called the first.


Maybe it's due to her being the first modern alicorn child of another alicorn princess. From what we know, Celestia and Luna never had children so there's that.

Also, it is a pretty big deal because she's the very first alicorn baby born in thousands of years, most likely being the first one since Luna.
Image
User avatar
Nights
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Nights » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Keldeo Raritite wrote:
Nights wrote:Why is Hasbro contradicting the Journal of the Two Sisters? Celestia and Luna were born as alicorns so I don't get why Flury Heart is being called the first.


Maybe it's due to her being the first modern alicorn child of another alicorn princess. From what we know, Celestia and Luna never had children so there's that.

Also, it is a pretty big deal because she's the very first alicorn baby born in thousands of years, most likely being the first one since Luna.


There has been many of them way before Celestia and Luna but I did see a book explaining why alicorns became rare and why zebras became rare.

The zebra Empire wanted control over the land but the alicorns stopped them, the zebra Empire fell and the zebras were scattered to different parts of the land and alicorns almost went extinct even though they won the war but only a handful survived.

Yeah true Celestia and Luna never had kids but the way Hasbro worded Flury Heart's existence bothers me.

They should rephrase it to avoid confusion from others and to avoid contradictions
Last edited by Nights on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Twizi
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:45 am

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Twizi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:18 am

True, Nights. And also, side comment, will they ever show Gold Lilly and Sterling...Oh and Skyla- hopefully without the eye shadow? And also, if an Alicorn hasn't been born in so many years, how old is Cadance...? Because Twilight is about a teen (judging by EqG, even though the CMM are supposed to be in about Kindergarden, but appeared in EqG as freshmen), and Shining is like, college-age, and he's married to Cadance, who IS an alicorn...Yeah how the heck old is she...
User avatar
Nights
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Nights » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:41 am

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:True, Nights. And also, side comment, will they ever show Gold Lilly and Sterling...Oh and Skyla- hopefully without the eye shadow? And also, if an Alicorn hasn't been born in so many years, how old is Cadance...? Because Twilight is about a teen (judging by EqG, even though the CMM are supposed to be in about Kindergarden, but appeared in EqG as freshmen), and Shining is like, college-age, and he's married to Cadance, who IS an alicorn...Yeah how the heck old is she...


Don't go by the EQG's ages since it's a spin off about kids in school.

In Pinkie pride it shows Rainbow Dash turning 21 which is exactly how many candles is on the cake, with that out the way, it appears Twilight and the rest are most likely around 18, 19 and 20 years old.

They act younger then that because they are immature.
Image
User avatar
Keldeo Raritite
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Actually, the CMC aren't in kindergarten: For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils had a flashback of when she was 5 and they looked waaay younger then. Their approximate age now is around 8-11 years old.

Oh and a little clarification on Cadance's age:
Spoiler: show
Like Twilight she was not born an alicorn.

According to the book Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell, Cadance was born a pegasus and ascended to alicorn when she convinced a pony enchantress to allow love into her heart, therefore preventing the enchanted necklace she was wearing from amplifying her hatred and spreading it across Equestria.

This would allow Cadance to be roughly the same age as Shining Armor, likely mid to late 20s. Hopefully this shed some light.
Image
User avatar
Twizi
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:45 am

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Twizi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:43 am

Nights wrote:
MintiCherriChocolate wrote:True, Nights. And also, side comment, will they ever show Gold Lilly and Sterling...Oh and Skyla- hopefully without the eye shadow? And also, if an Alicorn hasn't been born in so many years, how old is Cadance...? Because Twilight is about a teen (judging by EqG, even though the CMM are supposed to be in about Kindergarden, but appeared in EqG as freshmen), and Shining is like, college-age, and he's married to Cadance, who IS an alicorn...Yeah how the heck old is she...


Don't go by the EQG's ages since it's a spin off about kids in school.

In Pinkie pride it shows Rainbow Dash turning 21 which is exactly how many candles is on the cake, with that out the way, it appears Twilight and the rest are most likely around 18, 19 and 20 years old.

They act younger then that because they are immature.


True. And also, they all have seemed to mature (Dash has IMmatured) throughout the seasons, even Pinkie Pie has. Dash though....Eeek.
User avatar
Twizi
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:45 am

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Twizi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 am

[quote="Keldeo Raritite"]Actually, the CMC aren't in kindergarten: For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils had a flashback of when she was 5 and they looked waaay younger then. Their approximate age now is around 8-11 years old.

Oh and a little clarification on Cadance's age:
Spoiler: show
Like Twilight she was not born an alicorn.

According to the book Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell, Cadance was born a pegasus and ascended to alicorn when she convinced a pony enchantress to allow love into her heart, therefore preventing the enchanted necklace she was wearing from amplifying her hatred and spreading it across Equestria.

This would allow Cadance to be roughly the same age as Shining Armor, likely mid to late 20s. Hopefully this shed some light.
[/quote
Wow...I still haven't read that yet, so wow...I always thought she was born an Alicorn!
User avatar
Nights
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: [SPOILERS] Filly of Cadance and Shining!

Postby Nights » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Does anyone else besides me read the comics? IDW does a better job at keeping continuity then those M.G published book.
Image

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests