2016 Toy Fair Madness!

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Rares

Re: 2016 Toy Fair Madness!

Postby Rares » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:46 am

Anyone else notice that the articulated Rarity doll might be wearing her gala dress? Perhaps that's to make up for her cancelled(?) Fashion Style one they showed off last year. Well, not completely cancelled as I think Australia got it, but still.

Edit, included the pic.
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:17 am

If anyone wants a closer look at the Toy Fair products, I found someone's flickr who has close up images.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/sets/72157662611711563

The Boho chic fashion dolls are looking cute, now that i can see them in detail! I'm not sure how I feel about the arm moulds for the Crystal Gala dolls though...
Those Guardians of Harmony Nightmare Moon and Celestia are looking amazing!!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:32 am

SonataDusk wrote:If anyone wants a closer look at the Toy Fair products, I found someone's flickr who has close up images.

The Boho chic fashion dolls are looking cute, now that i can see them in detail! I'm not sure how I feel about the arm moulds for the Crystal Gala dolls though...

Those. Dolls. Look. AMAZING!!! They are so pretty! Hopefully these ones aren't going to be too expensive! WHY DO THEIR OUTFITS LOOK SO NICE! I agree, I also don't know how I feel about those arm moulds :lol: That Legend of Everfree Twilight though is giving me the creeps the way she's positioned. It also seems like they changed how Fluttershy looks. Not too fond of that.. kinda scary too. Those Guardians of Harmony are sooooo cool!!! I just know they're going to be expensive though :cry:
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 am

SonataDusk wrote:If anyone wants a closer look at the Toy Fair products, I found someone's flickr who has close up images.

Right? I love the Guardians of Harmony line!
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:46 am

RavenQueen wrote:

Those. Dolls. Look. AMAZING!!! They are so pretty! Hopefully these ones aren't going to be too expensive! WHY DO THEIR OUTFITS LOOK SO NICE! I agree, I also don't know how I feel about those arm moulds :lol: That Legend of Everfree Twilight though is giving me the creeps the way she's positioned. It also seems like they changed how Fluttershy looks. Not too fond of that.. kinda scary too. Those Guardians of Harmony are sooooo cool!!! I just know they're going to be expensive though :cry:

Yeah...The arm molds are weird, and I agree about FLuttershy. But other than that, the outfits and hair are A-MAZING!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:57 am

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:Yeah...The arm molds are weird, and I agree about FLuttershy. But other than that, the outfits and hair are A-MAZING!

Totally! And they're probably going to fix them up as they go along since these are just being released. They should really start making some EG doll fashion packs!! :D
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:52 pm

RavenQueen wrote:
MintiCherriChocolate wrote:Yeah...The arm molds are weird, and I agree about FLuttershy. But other than that, the outfits and hair are A-MAZING!

Totally! And they're probably going to fix them up as they go along since these are just being released. They should really start making some EG doll fashion packs!! :D

I would love to see them make those! And also, I wonder if with this arm mold, I could make Twilight hold Spike and make it look better than with the articulated arms...Hmm!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:24 pm

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:I would love to see them make those! And also, I wonder if with this arm mold, I could make Twilight hold Spike and make it look better than with the articulated arms...Hmm!

It would look a lot better actually! The only thing I don't like is how you can't change the position of the arm :cry: Maybe one day they'll make it so the articulation is more hidden.
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:44 pm

SonataDusk wrote:The Boho chic fashion dolls are looking cute, now that i can see them in detail! I'm not sure how I feel about the arm moulds for the Crystal Gala dolls though...

I know right? I'm definitely snagging up Celestia and NMM. I can't be the only one thinking they look just like We Love Fine figures, especially with their clear manes. The manes look like they're made of glass!

Btw, if anyone's wondering, they'll be $19.99 a piece, so around Hot Topic's pricing of a Funko figure.

Speaking of Hot Topic, they aren't selling MLP stuff anymore, so we probably won't see these there. It says "Fan Series" on Celestia and NMM's packaging so I wonder if that means we won't see them in Target and such and only places like FYE. But I might be wrong, I hope.
thetrappedartist

Postby thetrappedartist » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:04 pm

I can't wait for the FIS Collection Nightmare Night! I love that the library will be the deluxe set for this run because it's featured so heavily in the show. Plus Luna with chariot! Here's hoping we get a Royal Guard in the blind bags maybe *fingers crossed*

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”