Mane Seven: Newfound Friendships?

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Twizi

Mane Seven: Newfound Friendships?

Postby Twizi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:51 am

Hey everyone, so today I want to talk about something we may see in Season Six of MLP (as it has recently been confirmed). So...For those of you who have seen the last two episodes of Season Five (The Cutie Re-Mark Pt. 1 & 2), what do you think about the end of the episode...? The "music video" at the end, it feels like the Mane Six were welcoming Starlight Glimmer (first apearence in the first two episodes of Season Five, second appearance in the end) into their "group". Now, at first I only liked Starlight for her looks, since she was SO annoying and well um...Evil? Well, I actually like her now, and I would love for her to be in the Mane Six- Even if she isn't, her and Rarity are my current favorite ponies. So what do YOU think? Should she become a "mane" character? Only time will tell if she ACTUALLY is, so I'm anxious for Season Six to start. Oh and btw, if you have something mean to say about Starlight, back off and be polite- kids read this ya know ;P

P.S. I just LOVE the img at the end of part two, when every pony in Ponyville is there (Derpy is such a cutie) and the Mane Six in the center with Starlight <3
Twizi

Re: Mane Seven: Newfound Friendships?

Postby Twizi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:57 am

Oh and BY THE WAAAY...Those of you who are major MLP fans and LOVE making up ridiculous fanfic Hasbro would NEVER use...What do you think about this? Four simple names: Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer. But what if you look at it as...

Sunset, Twilight, Starlight
Shimmer, Sparkle, Glimmer

One of my dream episodes would be if Starlight Glimmer (possibly Sunset too, I don't know- hey why isn't there a HUMAN WORLD Sunset? Hmm...) and Twilight discovered they both had the same Element, Magic, and were like...I don't know somehow sisters like "bonded by magic" or something. I would ALSO like to see these episodes:

-An episode about Coco Pommel's life
-An episode about Bon Bon (Sweetie Drops) and Lyra Heartstrings- possibly involving the agency (S.M.I.L.E.?)
-An episode about Doctor Whooves/Hooves/Time Turner and Roseluck OR Derpy,
-An episode about DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody
-An ENTIRE episode about Derpy.

Yeah, I'm weird, whateves XD
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:02 am

I wouldn't mind having Starlight Glimmer as a reoccurring supporting character, but I'm not too crazy over the idea of her joining the current Mane Six. I kind of wanted her to be with Sugar belle, Party Favour, Double Diamond, and Night Glider as their own little Mane five.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:19 pm

SonataDusk wrote:I wouldn't mind having Starlight Glimmer as a reoccurring supporting character, but I'm not too crazy over the idea of her joining the current Mane Six. I kind of wanted her to be with Sugar belle, Party Favour, Double Diamond, and Night Glider as their own little Mane five.

Yeah, I'm wondering if she'll go back to them...? It doesn't look like it though :/ I put her in a fan Mane Six that I'm working on. My fan-made groups:

Derpy, Time Turner/Dr. Whooves/ Dr. Hooves, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops, DJ PON-3/Vinyl Scratch, Amethyst Star (which is just one i LIKE, I obviously didn't come up with it)

(this one is made out of G3 ponies) Minty, Starcatcher, Starsong, Pinkie Pie (G3), Rainbow Dash (G3), Lilly Lightly
(and these are all OCs I have made) Sugar Drops, Crystal Snow, Sunspark, Starshower, Willow Sweetbreeze, Surprise Party/Party Surprise (idk yet XD)
(And of course, the very popular mini-group) Trixie Lulamoon, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer

I don't know why I like fanfic about MLP, because I hate fanfic about anything else- except maybe Once Upon a Time...
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:20 pm

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:
SonataDusk wrote:I wouldn't mind having Starlight Glimmer as a reoccurring supporting character, but I'm not too crazy over the idea of her joining the current Mane Six. I kind of wanted her to be with Sugar belle, Party Favour, Double Diamond, and Night Glider as their own little Mane five.

Yeah, I'm wondering if she'll go back to them...? It doesn't look like it though :/ I put her in a fan Mane Six that I'm working on. My fan-made groups:

Derpy, Time Turner/Dr. Whooves/ Dr. Hooves, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops, DJ PON-3/Vinyl Scratch, Amethyst Star (which is just one i LIKE, I obviously didn't come up with it)

(this one is made out of G3 ponies) Minty, Starcatcher, Starsong, Pinkie Pie (G3), Rainbow Dash (G3), Lilly Lightly
(and these are all OCs I have made) Sugar Drops, Crystal Snow, Sunspark, Starshower, Willow Sweetbreeze, Surprise Party/Party Surprise (idk yet XD)
(And of course, the very popular mini-group) Trixie Lulamoon, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer

I don't know why I like fanfic about MLP, because I hate fanfic about anything else- except maybe Once Upon a Time...

OH AND DUH! Party Favor, Starlight Glimmer, Double Diamond, Sugar Drops, and Night Glider!!! :P
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Nope don't want her in the group but I'm fine with her as a support character, anyway by the look of that ending I'd say it looks like she want back to her own town and was accepted.

I have a feeling Starlight will be reduced to having appearances that are as small as Sassy Saddles.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:20 am

Nights wrote:Nope don't want her in the group but I'm fine with her as a support character, anyway by the look of that ending I'd say it looks like she want back to her own town and was accepted.

I have a feeling Starlight will be reduced to having appearances that are as small as Sassy Saddles.

Is it just me, or would Sassy Saddles look pretty as an Alicorn? Hasbro, if ya ever come accross that somehow, DON'T make her an Alicorn. Seriously, we have too many now. If they're so rare, why are there FIVE when it started with two, and now there are Gold Lilly, Sterling and Skyla from MLP products, and on the Gameloft app, Fleur-De-Lis has wings, so that's NINE. STOP. MAKING. ALICORNS.

P.S. Although...We could use male ones.
Nights

Postby Nights » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:12 am

Nights wrote:Nope don't want her in the group but I'm fine with her as a support character, anyway by the look of that ending I'd say it looks like she want back to her own town and was accepted.

Is it just me, or would Sassy Saddles look pretty as an Alicorn? Hasbro, if ya ever come accross that somehow, DON'T make her an Alicorn. Seriously, we have too many now. If they're so rare, why are there FIVE when it started with two, and now there are Gold Lilly, Sterling and Skyla from MLP products, and on the Gameloft app, Fleur-De-Lis has wings, so that's NINE. STOP. MAKING. ALICORNS.

Yeah Sassy saddles sure does have tall legs and thin body figure of an alicorns and strangely a longer horn then the average unicorn.

Hasbro is going overboard with alicorns the way Sega went overboard with hedgehogs, only females can be alicorns and only alicorns can be super powerful just like how only male hedgehogs can go super in the Sonic series which is based on DBZ of only having male Saiyans go super.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:41 am

Nights wrote:

Yeah Sassy saddles sure does have tall legs and thin body figure of an alicorns and strangely a longer horn then the average unicorn.

Hasbro is going overboard with alicorns the way Sega went overboard with hedgehogs, only females can be alicorns and only alicorns can be super powerful just like how only male hedgehogs can go super in the Sonic series which is based on DBZ of only having male Saiyans go super.

Totally. And side comment, Fleur-De-Lis and Sassy Saddles look a lot alike, except cutie marks, and Sassy has clothes- and colors.
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 am

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:Totally. And side comment, Fleur-De-Lis and Sassy Saddles look a lot alike, except cutie marks, and Sassy has clothes- and colors.

I agree, they look similar as Fleur and Sassy share the same body type. And I would even include Cadence in the list too.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”