What characters would you like to see as EQG Minis?

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
Keldeo Raritite

What characters would you like to see as EQG Minis?

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 pm

So Toy Fair 2016 introduced a lot of new EQG Minis, but almost all of them, save Sunset Shimmer, DJ P0n-3 and Flash Sentry are variants of the Mane 6.

Are there any new characters you would like to see in Mini form in the future? Personally I would love to see the CMC, Lyra and Bon Bon.
Twizi

Re: What characters would you like to see as EQG Minis?

Postby Twizi » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:35 pm

CMC, Lyra Heartstrings, Bonbon/Sweetie Drops, Derpy/Bubbles, Starlight Glimmer, Octavia Heartstrings, Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna.
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:05 am

CMC, Sunset Shimmer in her current outfit, The Dazzlings, and Trixie Lulamoon. :D :D
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Mon May 23, 2016 3:20 am

It would be cool to have a whole collection of EG Mini Villains! That would be so cute! Or maybe like Adagio, Sonata and Aria with some stage props but perhaps something different than the EG dolls stage set. And Coco Pommel with a nice little sewing design studio place!! That would be adorable! So many possibilities!
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Mon May 23, 2016 5:15 pm

RavenQueen wrote:It would be cool to have a whole collection of EG Mini Villains! That would be so cute! Or maybe like Adagio, Sonata and Aria with some stage props but perhaps something different than the EG dolls stage set. And Coco Pommel with a nice little sewing design studio place!! That would be adorable! So many possibilities!

Oooooh!!! Those are great ideas! It'd be cool if the Dazzlings came with removable necklaces, and the Rainbooms came with instruments. A Nightmare Moon mini would be amazing!! I would also like to see Cadence, Sci-Twi and possibly the other Crystal Prep students, and a two-pack with Midnight Sparkle and Daydream Shimmer. :o :o :o
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Tue May 24, 2016 2:25 am

SonataDusk wrote:Oooooh!!! Those are great ideas! It'd be cool if the Dazzlings came with removable necklaces, and the Rainbooms came with instruments. A Nightmare Moon mini would be amazing!! I would also like to see Cadence, Sci-Twi and possibly the other Crystal Prep students, and a two-pack with Midnight Sparkle and Daydream Shimmer. :o :o :o

LOL Thanks! :D Your ideas are great too! And this probably won't ever happen, but what if they made a King Sombra mini? :shock: :shock: :shock: Not sure how that would look...
It would also be cute to have like all of the characters from the Friendship Games movie! Imagine cute little helmets and motorcycles! XD
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 am

RavenQueen wrote:LOL Thanks! :D Your ideas are great too! And this probably won't ever happen, but what if they made a King Sombra mini? :shock: :shock: :shock: Not sure how that would look...
It would also be cute to have like all of the characters from the Friendship Games movie! Imagine cute little helmets and motorcycles! XD

Aww those would be very cute accessories! Maybe one day they'll make a King Sombra Mini ;) ;) If not, he'll otherwise be in the Guardians of Harmony line most likely.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Mon May 30, 2016 1:05 am

SonataDusk wrote:
RavenQueen wrote:LOL Thanks! :D Your ideas are great too! And this probably won't ever happen, but what if they made a King Sombra mini? :shock: :shock: :shock: Not sure how that would look...

Aww those would be very cute accessories! Maybe one day they'll make a King Sombra Mini ;) ;) If not, he'll otherwise be in the Guardians of Harmony line most likely.

Thanks! He will probably end up in the Guardians of Harmony... which I am SUPER EXCITED for!!! XD I love the metallic armour, the cool poses, awesome toys, and just EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. It is so awesome and I can't wait till they come out! But anyways, to stay on topic, I would also like to see Granny Smith as an EG mini! Or the whole Apple Family! That would be so cute!
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Mon May 30, 2016 1:34 am

RavenQueen wrote:Thanks! He will probably end up in the Guardians of Harmony... which I am SUPER EXCITED for!!! XD I love the metallic armour, the cool poses, awesome toys, and just EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. It is so awesome and I can't wait till they come out! But anyways, to stay on topic, I would also like to see Granny Smith as an EG mini! Or the whole Apple Family! That would be so cute!

Oooooh an Apple Family EG Mini pack!!! That'd be so cute! And they should do one with all of the mane six with their family, and even Mr and Mrs Cake.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Mon May 30, 2016 1:37 am

SonataDusk wrote:Oooooh an Apple Family EG Mini pack!!! That'd be so cute! And they should do one with all of the mane six with their family, and even Mr and Mrs Cake.

I really want them to make a Apple Family pack now :P It would be awesome to include more characters that we don't really see or talk about! I wonder how baby EG minis would look like since Mr. and Mrs Cake would have to include them too.

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”