[SPOILER] Season 6 Premiere on March 26!

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Re: [SPOILER] Season 6 Premiere on March 26!

Postby Nights » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Hasbro didn't screw up at all, Celestia said equestrians have never seen the birth of an alicorn before which means Flurry Heart really is the first alicorn ever to be born in the land of Equestria.

Celestia and Luna were born some place else and moved to Equestria when they were very little and grew up in Canterlot, in their journal they write about having a normal life in Canterlot and always playing in the hills finding gems to make fake crowns and pretending to be princesses.

One day their pretend game became a reality thanks to Star Sworl and the city Council and they have been ruling Equestria ever since.

Here's something to note about, Celestia and Luna don't know what cause a pony to be born as an alicorn and because of this Hasbro has made the existence of alicorns a mistory so even the two sisters can't explain their own existence.

Hasbro has now made it a mysterious lore and gives them an opportunity to publish a book that explores this lore.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: [SPOILER] Season 6 Premiere on March 26!

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri May 13, 2016 1:16 am

Ok, I have a new headcanon for Flurry Heart.

I think the reason she has such a colossal horn and wingspan is because that's just how newborn alicorns look. They are naturally born with disproportionately large wings and horn and just simply grow into them as they get older. Just like how horses in real life have really long legs in comparison to the rest of their bodies when they are first born.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”