Animal Jam

Do you love gaming? Talk about your favourites here!
RavenQueen

Animal Jam

Postby RavenQueen » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:08 am

Hi everyone! Have any of you heard of Animal Jam? I love this game! For those of you who don't know it, it's an online game that's free. You play an animal and can walk around, explore, dress up your character, decorate your den, trade, chat, and make new friends! You can also learn more about animals. It's a pretty cool game :) There is also a mobile game called Play Wild! which is like Animal Jam but for mobile devices. It's 3D and you can basically do everything you can do on Animal Jam but I guess the only thing that's different is that it's mobile :P LOL They do have some new items and all that but I wish the two games could've been connected. I feel like it would've made more sense.

Anyways, enough rambling, what do you guys think of the game? :D
SonataDusk

Re: Animal Jam

Postby SonataDusk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 am

I like the style and animation of Animal Jam, which is the biggest reason for me why I prefer AJ over Play Wild. However, I do really like how in Play Wild, you can interact with a lot of the items at the party, dens etc.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:15 am

SonataDusk wrote:I like the style and animation of Animal Jam, which is the biggest reason for me why I prefer AJ over Play Wild. However, I do really like how in Play Wild, you can interact with a lot of the items at the party, dens etc.

Same! But sadly, they updated the game so that now at the furniture store, the items on display aren't for purchasing anymore when you click them. They're just for display. I feel like that was a cool interactive feature so I wasn't really happy with that :(
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 am

Also, I recently just found out about a new secret room! It's pretty cool! Here is a video that explains how to find it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLDlIvnjFcA
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 pm

I've played a couple times, I never got into it that much. It's a good game though!

Return to “Games”