Keldeo's Pony Army!

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Keldeo Raritite

Keldeo's Pony Army!

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:17 pm

So finally, here it is, my giant MLP collection!

RavenQueen

Re: Keldeo's Pony Army!

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:40 am

Keldeo Raritite wrote:So finally, here it is, my giant MLP collection!

You have a very large and impressive collection!! That sure is a lot of ponies!! I don't think my collection would add up to half of what you have!! I love how you organized them and made them look so neat! Must have taken a long time to do!
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:57 pm

Thanks! Yeah, it took a long time to organize them, about an hour for each picture! I submitted these to Equestria Daily for their collection contest, can't wait to see mine featured! :lol:

Believe it or not, I got most of this stuff in the past year and a half, except for half of the blind bags and some of the brushables which I've had for a while.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:49 am

Keldeo Raritite wrote:Thanks! Yeah, it took a long time to organize them, about an hour for each picture! I submitted these to Equestria Daily for their collection contest, can't wait to see mine featured! :lol:

Believe it or not, I got most of this stuff in the past year and a half, except for half of the blind bags and some of the brushables which I've had for a while.

Congrats on getting them featured! That must be really exciting! :D I'm surprised it only took a year and a half! Usually for me, there aren't really many ponies in stores and most are expensive so it takes me like a month or two to get a few ponies :lol:
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:29 am

Return to “Show your merch!”