My Little Pony 2017 movie

Talk about other shows. Old or new, everybody likes shows and movies!
Nights

My Little Pony 2017 movie

Postby Nights » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Some people think guardians of Harmony which the new figures are called is getting a spin-off TV series but I don't think so, I think it's the official name of the upcoming movie.

My Little Pony: Guardians of Harmony

What do all of you think GOH will be tied to in terms of promotional marketing? Do you agree that it's the name of the upcoming movie or do you believe it's a spin-off TV series?
Twizi

Re: My Little Pony 2017 movie

Postby Twizi » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm

I think Guardians of Harmony was mainly for the older fans of MLP, and was made solely for the line of figures. I think the movie will be the same as the current My Little Pony, but possibly with a darker plot and a few new characters, as if it were a longer season premiere. I'm guessing it involves a plot such as those with Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, etc. And it would probably involve the Elements of Harmony, and POSSIBLY a change such as when Twilight turned into an Alicorn...Hmm....
Nights

Postby Nights » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:52 am

Hasbro said it won't be like a 1 hour episode and that it will have more visuals and better animation then the TV series.

The story was said to be about the mane 6 stopping a new threat that comes from beyond Equestria.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:39 am

That's what I meant, when things get dramatic (usually in season premieres and finales), but MUCH longer and with a stronger plot. I wish they would leak a bunch of early info like they do with EG :/
Nights

Postby Nights » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:09 am

I wish they would show us a little clip I really want to see the new style of animation that Hasbro said looks better then the show.

Return to “Other shows & Movies”