No Second Prances.

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Twizi

No Second Prances.

Postby Twizi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:55 pm

I don't know much about this episode, I'm sad it's not airing this week...But Starlight will be in it, and TRIXIE. Starlight and Trixie are my favorite minor characters, they're awesome! I can't wait to watch it- I'm wondering what this will lead to...Bringing Trixie back AGAIN...
Nights

Re: No Second Prances.

Postby Nights » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:33 pm

It's about Starlight and Trixie becoming friends but Trixie plans something bad after finding out Twilight is a princess.

Trixie must be very envious that Twilight is more important then she is and has even more greater magic then her now that Twilight is an alicorn.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:50 am

I always knew something bad would happen when Trixie discovered that...And geez Starlight, you don't have to be friends with EVERYONE...Then again, Trixie seems nice at first (AHEM, sort of.)
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 pm

You should have seen me anxiously waiting all Saturday afternoon waiting for the episode to come up on YouTube only for me to realize it's airing next week. :P

I honestly don't know how to feel about this episode coming up. It's either going to be an interesting episode or it'll be What About Discord? (my 2nd least favorite season 5 ep) all over again. I mean, Trixie's going to return and judging by her tone in the sneak peek she could be back to her scheming ways. Or she could just be acting that way to mess with Twilight, setting up her paranoia.
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun May 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Saw the episode.

Spoiler: show
Starlight becomes friends with Trixie and Trixie seems evil with that smile and the tone of her voice, the next Trixie scene reveals that she is still a good pony.

The whole episode is Twilight getting paranoid and thinking Trixie hasen't changed, Twilight learns that she can't choose who gets to be Starlights friend only Starlight can.

Twilight learns that being a teacher and taking on a student means she needs to trust her student and give her Space just as Celestia did with her.

Since I only watched the episode once I don't know how I feel about it, I mean it wasn't that good nor was it bad.... I'll watch it again to have a more clear view point on how I feel about it.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon May 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Please don't judge me, but I now believe in this ship with all my heart.

Spoiler: show
Trixie x Starlight

I am so sorry, but it's just RIGHT, XD
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Mon May 02, 2016 8:59 pm

I thought the episode was alright until the climax because I did not see that coming!! I loved how Trixie still had her attitude and that she still had an uneasy relationship with Twilight. Cranky was just hilarious in the episode. And i think Trixie and Starlight are pretty cute together. :) :)
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Tue May 03, 2016 1:20 am

Ok, so I'm feeling VERY conflicted about this episode.

I mean, it was a very good episode with a lot of funny moments and had some great character development for Starlight and Trixie. But after every time I watch it, I just feel really uneasy and angry for some bizarre reason. I'm not sure if it was the unpleasant vibes I got from Twilight, Mrs. Cake, Applejack and Celestia. Or maybe it just hit too close to home for me because I've been in situations like Starlight when I think I've made a friend, only for my mom to find something out about them and rejecting them saying they're a "bad influence" when in reality, they were decent people.
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue May 03, 2016 1:54 am

ok so I rewatched "No Second Prances" and my view on it is it's an alright episode but I still think "Gift of the Maud Pie" is better.

I like Big Mac when he talks more and plus he had a good singing voice as we have seen in Pony Tones.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue May 03, 2016 3:48 pm

My jaw dropped when Big Mac started yelling out tongue twisters and stuff, the only time he's said so much was in that "Brotherhooves Social" episode, and even then he didn't talk THAT much...Thank you, Starlight. The world needed to see that. XD

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”