No Second Prances.

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Re: No Second Prances.

Postby Nights » Thu May 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Twizi wrote:My jaw dropped when Big Mac started yelling out tongue twisters and stuff, the only time he's said so much was in that "Brotherhooves Social" episode, and even then he didn't talk THAT much...Thank you, Starlight. The world needed to see that. XD

I liked that part and it was good that Starlight made him talk more.

That scene was gold.

AJ "he's not much of a talker"

SG "Oh that's too bad, I do love a good conversationalist"

*uses magic on Big Mac*

AJ "grrrrrrr"

SG "what?, well I can't be friends with a pony that doesn't talk"
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri May 06, 2016 8:00 pm

That was pretty funny. It was interesting too because it shows that Starlight still has an impulse of making other ponies do what she wants to do, usually with magic.

Also, Mrs. Cake's Rarity was showing when she shouted "HOWZA WOWZA!" XD (Yeah, I know, same voice actor.)
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat May 07, 2016 10:27 pm

I didn't know they were voiced by the same person, yeah I noticed she sounded like Rarity which at the time I thought it was strange but now it makes sense.
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Thu May 12, 2016 1:12 am

Yep, Tabitha St. Germain voices both of them along with Princess Luna, Granny Smith and believe it or not, Flurry Heart. Her crying that broke the Crystal Heart at the end of part 1 is strikingly similar to Rarity's.

Alright, now that I've watched the episode again, I have to say, I really like it. I love the direction they took with Trixie in this ep and it shows that she really has turned over a new leaf. It takes me a while to really form my opinion on episodes and fully absorb the fact that they actually happened. An episode seems out of place or surreal for me at first. ("Starlight meeting Trixie?? What is this fanfiction?") But then, after about a week or two, I fully accept it into the canon. My brain is weird. :P
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Thu May 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Tabitha St. Germain also voiced Derpy in the 100th episode. Derpy's voice is strinkingly similar to that of Minty's (from G3, a Very Minty Christmas and other various movies), especially when she laughs. Funny, because her personality is a lot like Minty's. Also, the reason their voices sound alike is becase Minty was also voiced by Tabitha St. Germain. I wish they would bring Minty back...:/

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”