MLP Merch 5.0

Here you can find announcements about the website or databases. You can also report any errors you might find and discuss about (new) databases.
Twizi

MLP Merch 5.0

Postby Twizi » Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 pm

I love 5.0!!! The banners are beautiful, I love the blue/purple/pink scheme!
The new databases are amazing, and I can't beliee they even added COMMERCIALS!
The website runs faster for me now too.
What do YOU think? :D
Keldeo Raritite

Re: MLP Merch 5.0

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:48 pm

I really like that they added all the Enterplay stuff including dog tags and even books and DVDs!

However, I'm having a bit of a problem with my checklist. It doesn't show the whole thing anymore. I scroll down and it only goes down to the brushable section. I tried to look at it on different browsers but they all do the same thing. Does this have to do with my checklist being so massive it reached capacity? Or is it some kind of bug?
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Keldeo Raritite wrote:I really like that they added all the Enterplay stuff including dog tags and even books and DVDs!

However, I'm having a bit of a problem with my checklist. It doesn't show the whole thing anymore. I scroll down and it only goes down to the brushable section. I tried to look at it on different browsers but they all do the same thing. Does this have to do with my checklist being so massive it reached capacity? Or is it some kind of bug?

Hmm interesting, I will ask Ossie to look into it since he's the one who's about the whole usage. However one of our friends is atm working on the official MLPMerch app. We don't know when it will be released but at least it's in the works now. ^^
Ossie
Site Admin

Postby Ossie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Keldeo Raritite wrote:I really like that they added all the Enterplay stuff including dog tags and even books and DVDs!

It seems to work on my PC, but it loads a bit slow due to the amount of items. Perhaps we need to improve the website a bit on that part. Is it still broken for you?
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Actually, I just checked it and it works just fine now!

Return to “Site & Database Discussion and Information”