Where in the world is Wave 15?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Keldeo Raritite

Where in the world is Wave 15?

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Mon May 30, 2016 8:54 pm

Alright, technically Wave 15 of the blind bags has been out since at least January or February, but I have not seen them anywhere! The only place I have spotted them is at a Kohl's (just less than half of one box mind you), but everywhere else? Loads and LOADS of Wave 14 and 13 and at some WalMarts, even Wave 12! In fact, I just went out of town this weekend and I didn't see Wave 15 there either!

Also, the Pinkie Pie FiM Collection figures have pretty much been Toys R Us exclusive. Everywhere else they just have Sugarcube Corner or just the small story packs(Pinkie Pie in her party getup and Mrs. Cake). (I REALLY hope that won't be the case for the Nightmare Night figures... :cry: )

Is anyone else having this problem?
Valezri

Re: Where in the world is Wave 15?

Postby Valezri » Tue May 31, 2016 6:53 pm

I have seen wave 15 at Target maybe 3 times, and never a full box, I saw them at a Family Dollar once (a full box), and most recently I've seen a couple of packs at two Shopkos. I still see tons of wave 14, a Kmart had probably around a dozen boxes, they was one in almost every checkout lane. I still see some wave 13 and 12, but less of them than 14. I also can still find wave 11 some places. I mainly just see the Pinkie Pie series at Toys R Us, except for Sugarcube corner. I also still see some of the mini sets at Toys R Us, like "Cake Family Babysitting Fun" "Elements of Harmony Set", and "Rainbow Pony Favorite Set"
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Ok, update. I managed to come across 2 whole boxes of wave 15 at a Walmart! I snagged up the remaining ones I wanted. That is still the only place in my area that has them though. The wave 14 invasion hasn't stopped yet.

Watch, now that I've set up a thread complaining about not finding wave 15, they'll be everywhere in a week or two. That's always how it works. :lol:
Valezri

Postby Valezri » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Keldeo Raritite wrote:Watch, now that I've set up a thread complaining about not finding wave 15, they'll be everywhere in a week or two. That's always how it works. :lol:

I think you should start a thread complaining that the Nightmare Night series isn't out yet.... hehehehe

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”