Flutter Brutter

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Flutter Brutter

Postby Nights » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Episode 11 description

Fluttershy's younger brother Zephyr Breeze moves into their parents' house after his attempt to become a mane stylist goes wrong. Fluttershy convinces Zephyr to move out, only for him to move into Fluttershy's cottage. She tries to help him find a job.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Flutter Brutter

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Spoiler: show
I really liked this episode. It did an amazing job showing how much character development Fluttershy has gone through in the past 5 seasons, especially when you take into account the moral from It Ain't Easy Being Breezies. In fact, this episode was similar to that one, but it didn't feel like a rehash.

Zephyr Breeze was interesting and really relatable, especially for those constantly switching majors in college or who dropped out struggling to find out what they want to do with their lives.

Their parents were adorable. I see where Fluttershy gets her gentle soft-spoken voice from. And apparently she's the boldest one in the family. Who knew? :D

I'm not sure where this one will go in the rankings yet.
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:37 am

this episode was a lot better then the last one, Fluttershy's mom looks like Velma from Scooby-Doo.

Zephyr is tall while the rest of the family is short and he has thin hooves, it's weird seeing him next to normal looking ponies just like how weird sassy saddles looks when next to Rarity.
Last edited by Nights on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:55 pm

I thought it was a decent episode. The only new design I really liked was Fluttershy's mom.
I have to agree, the way Fluttershy was written in this episode was done nicely.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”