Spice up your life

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Spice up your life

Postby Nights » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are called to Canterlot by the Cutie Map to help a struggling family restaurant business.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Spice up your life

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Spoiler: show
The song was really catchy. I'm still humming it as I'm typing this.

Looks like we have another minor antagonist in this episode. How I would describe Zesty is a combination of Spoiled Rich and Anton Ego from Ratatoille. Yeah, pretty snooty. Her design was kinda unsettling too; looks like a ghost with those pale outlines.

Did anyone else notice pony Gordon Ramsey walking in with the group at the end? XD

Overall, I'd say it was predictable, but still good. Had a nice moral too about not letting others tell you what to like. 7/10
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Keldeo Raritite wrote:
Spoiler: show
The song was really catchy. I'm still humming it as I'm typing this.

Looks like we have another minor antagonist in this episode. How I would describe Zesty is a combination of Spoiled Rich and Anton Ego from Ratatoille. Yeah, pretty snooty. Her design was kinda unsettling too; looks like a ghost with those pale outlines.

Did anyone else notice pony Gordon Ramsey walking in with the group at the end? XD

Overall, I'd say it was predictable, but still good. Had a nice moral too about not letting others tell you what to like. 7/10

Same!!! Zesty reminded me of Anton Ego every time she made an appearance! And, i agree, her design was very unnerving.
I loved Gordon Ramsey's (or Ramsneigh as some people like to call his pony version :lol: ) cameo!
It was a very sweet episode and I greatly enjoyed it. Though, I was a little frustrated when Rarity changed their restaurant in the beginning. But it was a great point in terms of the plot and the final lesson.
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:25 am

Meh, the song wasn't catchy to me at all plus it's a step down from other songs in this season and well... actually all the songs so far in season 6 are a few steps down from season 5's

Anyway I enjoyed this episodes plot and I'm happy to see the cutie map working again, the moral of this episode will make for a good meme for bronies.

yeah Zesty's design is a bit unsettling Ghostly and I don't like her attitude but I am interested in seeing her return as an antagonist and she could try to ruin Rarity's fashion credit which almost puts Canterlot Boutique out of business which would give this season a nice boost.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”