An exciting announcement

Here you can find announcements about the website or databases. You can also report any errors you might find and discuss about (new) databases.
Ilona
Site Admin

An exciting announcement

Postby Ilona » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:18 pm

For those who follow us on Facebook and Twitter, we've just posted that we've got some new domains. However at the moment we'll keep it a secret what it will be. (but feel free to guess!) The first one will probably go life within a few weeks and and the others will follow later. :D

We'll hope you will be as much excited as we are because there's a lot of work going on at the moment. XD So stay tuned for more information later on.
Ossie
Site Admin

Re: An exciting announcement

Postby Ossie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:50 pm

We're working hard indeed, and hopefully we're able to share the news soon :)
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Well... perhaps some of you have already seen this but I wanted to post this here: http://mh-merch.com/

Yes, we will expand our websites with other brands as well. So far Monster High will be the first and we hope we can release it around the end of July.
I've made the final design for the mascot this morning. Her name will be Wendi Draki and she's the daughter of a Western Dragon. Full Bio and other information about the site (it will be a bit different then MLPMerch) coming soon.
Neptune

Postby Neptune » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Thank you for your hard work! I'm not that much into MH anymore but the website looks really great and usefull!
I will tell the news to my french friends MH collectors! ;)

Return to “Site & Database Discussion and Information”