My collection!

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
User avatar
Levi
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 am
Location: Ponyville

Re: My collection!

Postby Levi » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:37 am

Nice collection!

I love all the brushables <3
Image
Female ♥Otaku, mlp fan, artist, furry♥ I love Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Noragami
User avatar
AriaBlaze
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: 'Murica
Contact:

Re: My collection!

Postby AriaBlaze » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:06 pm

UPDATE:
AHHH MY SPECIAL SOMEPONY CAME <3
Image
Image
User avatar
Levi
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 am
Location: Ponyville

Re: My collection!

Postby Levi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:04 am

AriaBlaze wrote:UPDATE:
AHHH MY SPECIAL SOMEPONY CAME <3
Image



Gahh you lucky duck! If I may ask, how much did you pay for her? ♥
Image
Female ♥Otaku, mlp fan, artist, furry♥ I love Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Noragami
User avatar
AriaBlaze
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: 'Murica
Contact:

Re: My collection!

Postby AriaBlaze » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Levi wrote:
AriaBlaze wrote:UPDATE:
AHHH MY SPECIAL SOMEPONY CAME <3
Image



Gahh you lucky duck! If I may ask, how much did you pay for her? ♥

35$ :)
Image
User avatar
Levi
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 am
Location: Ponyville

Re: My collection!

Postby Levi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:14 am

AriaBlaze wrote:
Levi wrote:
AriaBlaze wrote:UPDATE:
AHHH MY SPECIAL SOMEPONY CAME <3
Image



Gahh you lucky duck! If I may ask, how much did you pay for her? ♥

35$ :)



Oh my, that's a steal!
Image
Female ♥Otaku, mlp fan, artist, furry♥ I love Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Noragami
User avatar
Nights
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: My collection!

Postby Nights » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:54 am

$35 for one little pony..... What a rip-off.

My Princess Luna plush stands at 14 inches and coated $22 and that's on a sales price but the normal price is $30 which makes sense for it to have that high up price because of it's high quality detail.

That pony that you have should of only costed no more then $4.
Image
User avatar
BakaChibi
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:53 am
Location: Poland

Re: My collection!

Postby BakaChibi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Oh, I didn't realize toys like this can cost that much.

Anyway, pretty big collection. Really lovely!
Do you know how many brushables you have at the moment? Just curious.
User avatar
AriaBlaze
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: 'Murica
Contact:

Re: My collection!

Postby AriaBlaze » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:26 pm

BakaChibi wrote:Oh, I didn't realize toys like this can cost that much.

Anyway, pretty big collection. Really lovely!
Do you know how many brushables you have at the moment? Just curious.

I'll have to count :)
Image
User avatar
AriaBlaze
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: 'Murica
Contact:

Re: My collection!

Postby AriaBlaze » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Nights wrote:$35 for one little pony..... What a rip-off.

My Princess Luna plush stands at 14 inches and coated $22 and that's on a sales price but the normal price is $30 which makes sense for it to have that high up price because of it's high quality detail.

That pony that you have should of only costed no more then $4.

She's pretty rare.
She was never sold in the USA,
And most of it was shipping since she came from New Zealand.
Image
User avatar
Astranova
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Re: My collection!

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:13 am

OMG! STAR SWIRL! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE LOL!

Return to “Show your merch!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest