Odd Squad

Talk about other shows. Old or new, everybody likes shows and movies!
RavenQueen

Odd Squad

Postby RavenQueen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:16 am

Hello all!
Odd Squad is a show aimed towards young audiences to teach them about Math. Odd Squad is one of my ALL TIME favourite shows. And I mean ALL TIME. It's hilarious, entertaining and fun, and I believe that it could be for all ages.

My favourite agents are:

-Olive
-Otto
-Oscar
-Dr.O
-Odd Todd
- Ouran
-Olaf
-Octavia
-Orchid

And my favourite side characters are: Polly, Baby Genius, Soundcheck
I LOVE this show so much!! There's a movie coming out on July 16th too but sadly, for season 2, they got rid of Olive and Otto and Oscar is scheduled to leave to. It makes me so sad to see all of my favourite characters leaving!!! Still love watching season 1 though.
SonataDusk

Re: Odd Squad

Postby SonataDusk » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:19 am

RavenQueen wrote:Hello all!
Odd Squad is a show aimed towards young audiences to teach them about Math. Odd Squad is one of my ALL TIME favourite shows. And I mean ALL TIME. It's hilarious, entertaining and fun, and I believe that it could be for all ages.

My favourite agents are:

-Olive
-Otto
-Oscar
-Dr.O
-Odd Todd
-Ouran
-Olaf
-Octavia
-Orchid

And my favourite side characters are: Polly, Baby Genius, Soundcheck
I LOVE this show so much!! There's a movie coming out on July 16th too but sadly, for season 2, they got rid of Olive and Otto and Oscar is scheduled to leave to. It makes me so sad to see all of my favourite characters leaving!!! Still love watching season 1 though.

I like Odd Squad too!! My favourite agents are the same as yours and also including Ms. O. I love her love of juice from juiceboxes. :D :D :D
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:21 am

SonataDusk wrote:I like Odd Squad too!! My favourite agents are the same as yours and also including Ms. O. I love her love of juice from juiceboxes. :D :D :D

LOL And don't forget about her cool swirly plastic straw! I need one of those to drink from a juicebox..LOL She does have a built-in tube in her office but now that I think about it, I haven't actually seen her use it yet..unless it was in an episode and I just forgot about it or it's in an episode I have yet to watch.
Azurelazuli

Postby Azurelazuli » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Well honestly, I've always wanted to watch it, it's always seemed interesting to me! I'm thirteen but...I do still enjoy shows like this- heck, I even watch Sesame Street sometimes! I think I'm going to try this out soon, on my HBO app!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:34 am

Azurelazuli wrote:Well honestly, I've always wanted to watch it, it's always seemed interesting to me! I'm thirteen but...I do still enjoy shows like this- heck, I even watch Sesame Street sometimes! I think I'm going to try this out soon, on my HBO app!

It's a really good show! I know some young adults who love to watch Odd Squad!
I also really love to watch Sesame Street! Especially The Furchester Hotel!

Return to “Other shows & Movies”