Stranger Than fanfiction

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Stranger Than fanfiction

Postby Nights » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:27 am

Episode 13 "Stranger Than fanfiction" - short description

Rainbow Dash goes to a Daring Do convention in Manehattan where she meets Quibble Pants who likes the first 3 books in the Daring Do series but dislikes book 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 ; the two become involved in their own Daring Do-style adventure.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Stranger Than fanfiction

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:07 pm

Spoiler: show
I swear, literally every time Quibble Pants made a complaint about the newer Daring Do books I just screamed "GENWUNNER!!!"

But in all seriousness, it was a good episode. Quibble Pants could get kinda annoying at times, but he was also really funny. This entire episode felt like a satire or shout out to fandom culture in general. You have those who love the entire series like Dashie and purists who only like the early/original series like Quibble. *cough*Genwunners*cough* Also, I felt bad for Twilight having to miss out on the fun, having to do princess stuff.
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:49 am

I found the episode pretty enjoyable. I liked the friendship lesson, and Quibble talking during the credits. :D :D
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:00 am

Good episode, I wish my cable box had recorded all the credits of Quibble Pants talking but oh well.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”