28 Pranks Later

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

28 Pranks Later

Postby Nights » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Episode 15 - short desription

Rainbow Dash begins a pranking spree around Ponyville, irritating her friends, who find her jokes unfunny and hurtful, a joke too far using joke cookies Leeds to a zombie outbreak.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: 28 Pranks Later

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 pm

I thought this episode was better than The Cart Before the Ponies and definitely better than The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well.

Spoiler: show
The Positives:

-This episode felt like The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well done right. Instead of turning their backs on Rainbow Dash and getting revenge, they sat her down and talked over her behavior first. That was very nice.

-I actually thought some of Dashie's pranks were very creative, particularly the ones on Rarity, AJ and Spike. How did she move AJ's bed outside without waking her up?!

-I really liked the callbacks to Griffon the Brush-Off, from Celestia getting all those letters to Pinkie endorsing Dashie's pranks.

-The entire zombie part was awesome!

The Negatives:

-The only pranks I felt were tasteless were the ones on Fluttershy, Cranky and Mr. Cake. My guess for Dash pranking Fluttershy even though Pinkie told her not to in the past was because Fluttershy has gone though a lot of character development and grew a thicker skin and Dashie thought she could handle it this time. Too bad she was wrong. :(

-Is it just me or is Rainbow Dash being flanderized this season? From her performance in this episode to her portrayals in Newbie Dash and The Cart Before the Ponies, it seems that she is back to her overly arrogant and reckless season 1 self.

-Where was Starlight Glimmer? My guess is that the concept of pranks is still kinda foreign to her so she sat this one out.

Overall, it had a few flaws, but it was still a really enjoyable episode. 8.5/10
Nights

Re: 28 Pranks Later

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:06 am

Rainbow Dashes Pranks were funny and even though Ponyvilles zombi outbreak was just a prank on Rainbow Dash by everypony to get her back from all the Pranks she pulled on them It was a fun twist, I don't care that it was a just prank and not real zombies because either way Hasbro promised zombi scenes in this episode and they delivered, so... yay zombies. :)

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”