What EqG doll do you want next?

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
SunnyPie

What EqG doll do you want next?

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Which character should Hasbro make EqG dolls for? A character that hasn't had a doll already, I mean. :P

Personally, I'd like Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara dolls, so we get more use of the younger doll body. I also wouldn't mind background characters like Mystery Mint and Tennis Match getting dolls, as long a shot that would be. :)
Hi everypony! :lol:
AriaBlaze

Re: What EqG doll do you want next?

Postby AriaBlaze » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 pm

I really want a derpy hooves doll!
Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Have they made an Equestria Girls version of Plumsweet? Because I really like Plumsweet, and I'm upset they haven't re-released her in any form yet. Also, an EqG version would be adorable. <3
Ossie
Site Admin

Postby Ossie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm

It'd like to see how they'd make the Apple Family, with characters like Granny Smith, Big McIntosh and Apple Fritter!
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Tara wrote:Have they made an Equestria Girls version of Plumsweet? Because I really like Plumsweet, and I'm upset they haven't re-released her in any form yet. Also, an EqG version would be adorable. <3

That would be cool, I liked her too! On a related topic, I draw an EG version of her once. It's not that good, but I thought you'd like to see some EG PLumsweet anyways.
Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:00 pm

SunnyPie wrote:That would be cool, I liked her too! On a related topic, I draw an EG version of her once. It's not that good, but I thought you'd like to see some EG PLumsweet anyways.
[img]image

It's still cute. ^^

Ossie wrote:It'd like to see how they'd make the Apple Family, with characters like Granny Smith, Big McIntosh and Apple Fritter!

If the Apple family Friendship is Magic collection turns out to be popular, we have hope for that. Although I doubt we'll ever get a Granny Smith EqG doll since they can't reuse the mold for her short of drastically redesigning her character. Though, it's not uncommon for them to have different designs in the merchandise, so I could always be proven wrong.
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Ossie wrote:It'd like to see how they'd make the Apple Family, with characters like Granny Smith, Big McIntosh and Apple Fritter!

Tara wrote:If the Apple family Friendship is Magic collection turns out to be popular, we have hope for that. Although I doubt we'll ever get a Granny Smith EqG doll since they can't reuse the mold for her short of drastically redesigning her character. Though, it's not uncommon for them to have different designs in the merchandise, so I could always be proven wrong.

I agree about Granny Smith. :? Like Tara suggested, if the FiM collection gets popular, maybe we'll get apple characters? How 'bout an Applejack and Apple Bloom sister pack?!

Now I'm rambling about characters. XD Babs and Sunflower Seed, from the comics! Florina Tart, Apple Honey, and Peachy Pie! The list goes on!
Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Do any of the child characters have dolls at all? In EqG, I mean. I haven't seen any, so I'm assuming it's another one of those cases where they haven't made them because it would mean using a different mold.
AriaBlaze

Postby AriaBlaze » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Tara wrote:Do any of the child characters have dolls at all? In EqG, I mean. I haven't seen any, so I'm assuming it's another one of those cases where they haven't made them because it would mean using a different mold.

Scootaloo, applebloom, and sweetie belle came in a three pack exclusive to target.
Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm

AriaBlaze wrote:
Tara wrote:Do any of the child characters have dolls at all? In EqG, I mean. I haven't seen any, so I'm assuming it's another one of those cases where they haven't made them because it would mean using a different mold.

Scootaloo, applebloom, and sweetie belle came in a three pack exclusive to target.

Huh, and I digress then. ^^; Had to look them up, and they're adorable and I want them now. =[

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”