What EqG doll do you want next?

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
SunnyPie

Re: What EqG doll do you want next?

Postby SunnyPie » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:Here's my list (WARNING: it's long LOL!):

Starcatcher (WOULD BE SOOOOO CUTE IN G4 FORM)
Minty
Snowcatcher
Mystery Mint
Derpy
Sugar Belle
Starlight Glimmer
Plumsweet
Florina Tart
Star Swirl (G4 not G3)
Starcatcher (would also be ADORABLE in G4)
Diamond Tiara
Silver Spoon
Flitter
Cloudchaser (female)
Flitterheart
Lulu Luck
Snow'el (G3)
Princess Cadance

That's all I got so far! LOL by the way nice topic :) WEEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MINTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We seriously should make a petition for Plumsweet! :D
Hi everypony! :lol:
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Well since somone made a petition for minty and they got her as a brushable...O_O WE SHOULD!!!!!!! LOL!
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:Well since somone made a petition for minty and they got her as a brushable...O_O WE SHOULD!!!!!!! LOL!

I actually want to do this. Should we do Change.org or just email Hasbro and politely request she get more merch?
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:44 am

SunnyPie wrote:
Sugar Belle wrote:Well since somone made a petition for minty and they got her as a brushable...O_O WE SHOULD!!!!!!! LOL!

I actually want to do this. Should we do Change.org or just email Hasbro and politely request she get more merch?

Maybe BOTH! We could also make a TOPIC for that patition on here, and send it to Hasbro when it has A LOT of names O_O don't know if that wouldn't work, but maybe!
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:
SunnyPie wrote:

Maybe BOTH! We could also make a TOPIC for that patition on here, and send it to Hasbro when it has A LOT of names O_O don't know if that wouldn't work, but maybe!

Great idea! :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:37 pm

I actually want to do this. Should we do Change.org or just email Hasbro and politely request she get more merch?[/quote]

Maybe BOTH! We could also make a TOPIC for that patition on here, and send it to Hasbro when it has A LOT of names O_O don't know if that wouldn't work, but maybe![/quote]
Great idea! :D[/quote]

Hehe...I'm excited! Actually, my friend and I are also about to do one for Minty and Mystery Mint :D
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:I actually want to do this. Should we do Change.org or just email Hasbro and politely request she get more merch?

Maybe BOTH! We could also make a TOPIC for that patition on here, and send it to Hasbro when it has A LOT of names O_O don't know if that wouldn't work, but maybe![/quote]
Great idea! :D[/quote]

Hehe...I'm excited! Actually, my friend and I are also about to do one for Minty and Mystery Mint :D[/quote]

Yayz! :lol:

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”