The Times They are a Changeling

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Times They are a Changeling

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:28 am

Episode 16 - short description.

During a visit to the Crystal Empire, Twilight, Starlight and Spike find the city in a state of panic after a changeling sighting.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: The Times They are a Changeling

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:54 pm

My initial thoughts:

Nights

Re: The Times They are a Changeling

Postby Nights » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:47 pm

great to see that not all changelings are bad and it was interesting to the changelings Nursery.

I don't have anything else to say about this episode other then it was sweet but also average since there's nothing special about it, also I felt Spike singing was unnecessary because I don't think a song was even needed but ok whatever it's there to be there.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”