Dungeons and Discords

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Dungeons and Discords

Postby Nights » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:25 pm

Discord becomes lonely when Fluttershy embarks on a trip to Yakyakistan with her friends, feeling sorry for Discord, Spike and Big McIntosh invite him to their get-together to cheer him up while the others are away.

To Discord's disappointment, their evening involves playing a tabletop role-playing game called "Ogres and Oubliettes"; he quickly grows bored and attempts to take over the evening with his own ideas of fun.

When Spike and Big Mac remain adamant in playing their game, Discord angrily teleports them to a dimension where the game's monsters and danger are real.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Dungeons and Discords

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 pm

I'm not going to do the super in-depth positives and negatives thing I've been doing for the past few episodes because I honestly don't have much to say on this one.

Spoiler: show
That being said, this was a pretty fun episode. Definitely way better than What About Discord? Discord was jerkishly hilarious as always. I do wish we saw more of the game world though.

Also, Fluttershy did the Applejack eyebrow raise before she left. XD

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”