Buckball Season

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Buckball Season

Postby Nights » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:02 pm

S6 episode 18 - short description.

Applejack is challenged by her cousin Braeburn to a game of buckball in Appleloosa. While recruiting new players for Ponyville's team, she and Rainbow Dash are surprised to find that Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are much better players than they are, and let the two take their place; Snails is also recruited for his unexpected ball-catching skills.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Buckball Season

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Spoiler: show
Wow...is this season the season of unpopular male characters or what? Snails stole the show this episode.

The first half reminded me of The Great Snail Race from SpongeBob, with Dash and AJ overwhelming Pinkie and Fluttershy with intense training and emotional pressure. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. I mean, they realized their mistake sooner than later.

Also, it was cool to see Fluttershy enjoy a sport for once. If she was asked to do this back in season 1 or 2 she would have chickened out for sure. That and her little outburst to Dash and AJ later on was pretty funny.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”