Seems like Zygarde will get some brand new forms for an upcoming special called Pokemon XYZ
As part of his regular form he will also get:
- A new flattened green blob forme revealed for the first time in the magazine is “Zygarde Cell Forme.” There are many of them scattered all over the place.
- Multiple Zygarde Cell Formes bond with the green blob forme revealed back in July, which is now known to be named “Zygarde Core Forme.” It is the brain of each subsequent forme. (And of course this confirms it was in fact related to Zygarde, as we all believed.)
- So when multiple Zygarde Cell Formes bond with Zygarde Core Forme, they can create “Zygarde 10% Forme,” which resembles a dog. It has incredible speed and sharp fangs.
- The original Zygarde is now called “Zygarde 50% Forme,” similar to Giratina being renamed Giratina Altered Forme. We assume it’s a combination of the previous formes, or many more cell formes combined with one of the core formes, or something like that.
- The giant Zygarde is called “Zygarde Perfect Forme.” It remains Ground/Dragon type, is 4.5 meters tall, and weighs 610 kg. Its power is stronger than Xerneas and Yveltal. It’s obviously a combination of the previous formes, perhaps multiple of each.
What I also notice is the fact that we perhaps get a Mega Greninja since this one looks different. I bet it's also Ash's who will evolve soon I guess. Im not that big of a fan of Greninja. I do however am curious about Zygarde's new forms. Are they inspired by Loki's childeren? Dog = Fenrir, Jormungandr the snake and Hel who is half normal half skeleton...
Definitely waiting for better images...
Oh and just a question for you: Who's your favourite Pokemon?
I have a lot but my uber favs have to be Zoroark and Blaziken. Very closely behind are Noivern, Galvantula and Xatu.