Pokémon

Do you love gaming? Talk about your favourites here!
Ilona
Site Admin

Pokémon

Postby Ilona » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:27 pm

I sure can't be the only one who loves Pokemon. Love the games, love the merchandise. Anyway feel free to talk about anything Pokémon related here. Show your team, post about your progress and discuss new revealed things. Have fun!

If you want to share your 3DS Friend Code, you can do this here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3

Might as well be fun if I list the games I own:
Spoiler: show
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Emerald (First Pokémon game ever for me)
- Pokemon FireRed
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
- Pokemon Pearl
- Pokemon Platinum
- Pokemon SoulSilver
- Pokemon White
- Pokemon Black 2
- Pokemon Ranger
- Pokemon Y
- Pokemon Alpha Saphire
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
- Pokemon Battle Revolution
- My Pokemon Ranch
- Pokemon Shuffle
- Pokemon Rumble World
CottonTALE

Re: Pokémon

Postby CottonTALE » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:27 pm

I adore Pokémon. It was one of the first games I got into as a kid (right next to Tetris) I've had at least one game from each generation, though I usually favour getting the later release of a generation (Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, etc) as I feel they have more content to play around with.
Collect All The Fluttershys :D
Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

There are so many things I could say about Pokémon. It's easily one of the most nostalgic experiences for me, and it probably has had a huge influence on my tastes and interests as an adult. I still remember the crazy glitches and the rumors they spawned, and how us kids would lose our collective minds if we ever found some dubious source on the internet telling us of something that, to the informed player, sounds ludicrous to even consider.

My list of games below. I never got to own all of them, unfortunately. One day, I'll get a cheap copy of all the games I missed. Particularly the original Crystal version. The remakes were great, but the original will always have a special place in my heart. Glitches and imbalanced game mechanics and all.
  • Pokémon Blue
  • Pokémon Yellow
  • Pokémon Stadium
  • Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Pokémon Ruby
  • Pokémon Sapphire
  • Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
  • Pokémoin Dash
  • Pokémon Black
  • Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Digimonlover101

Postby Digimonlover101 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Pokemon is a game I will never tire of lol even though I have been playing since 2nd gen. I have never loved Pokemon as much as I love talonflame. My favorite Pokemon game would have to be Pokemon crystal version (my first game).

Pokemon games I've owned

- Pokemon yellow
- Pokemon gold
- Pokemon crystal
- Pokemon sapphire
- Pokemon emerald
- Pokemon diamond
- Pokemon platinum
- Pokemon white
- Pokemon white 2
- Pokemon y
- Pokemon heart gold
- Pokemon alpha sapphire
- Pokemon leaf green
- all mystery dungeon games
- Pokemon rumble blast
- my Pokemon ranch
- Pokemon battle revolution
Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm

i started playing pokemon when i was a very small child. my first game was firered and i played that game many times over. even if i barely understood anything i think i got some good progress in there.

however Pokemon Platinum was the game that really flung me into the series, and what got me obsessed in the first place. the story [and thank you Giratina] drew me in, and was the first game where I beat the league + had a level 100 + had a shiny.

i don't know what my favorite pokemon is, but leafeon is up there. my favorite legends def. gotta be jirachi, giratina, and diancie.

my games [note that a lot of these are shared with my little brother]

Spoiler: show
-pokemon firered [Lost]
-pokemon diamond [Lost]
-pokemon pearl [Two copies, both lost]
-blue rescue team
-explorers of time [gave away], darkness, and sky
-platinum [lost, then replaced]
-heartgold [lost, then replaced]
-black [got ran over by a car, replaced], white, black 2, white 2
- Y
- alpha sapphire
-gates to infinity
-pokemon shuffle [currently on Mega Heracross]
BakaChibi

Postby BakaChibi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Pokemon is such a big part of my life. I've never owned a Game Boy, but I played few Pokemon games on emulator. I still plan to buy a Game Boy Advance and all of the Pokemon games. Now I'm a proud owner of 3DS XL (named Candy Pie), that I've bought because Pokemon X/Y were going to be released.
I own
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon X
Pokemon Black
Pokemon HeartGold

I bought Pokemon Diamond too, but had to return it as it was a fake one.

I also play Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Rumble World.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD I forget all the series bc I have so much, I'll get the list down soon LOL! I luv the fairy type :) So many games, cards, plush, etc :)
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Seems like Zygarde will get some brand new forms for an upcoming special called Pokemon XYZ
As part of his regular form he will also get:
  • A new flattened green blob forme revealed for the first time in the magazine is “Zygarde Cell Forme.” There are many of them scattered all over the place.
  • Multiple Zygarde Cell Formes bond with the green blob forme revealed back in July, which is now known to be named “Zygarde Core Forme.” It is the brain of each subsequent forme. (And of course this confirms it was in fact related to Zygarde, as we all believed.)
  • So when multiple Zygarde Cell Formes bond with Zygarde Core Forme, they can create “Zygarde 10% Forme,” which resembles a dog. It has incredible speed and sharp fangs.
  • The original Zygarde is now called “Zygarde 50% Forme,” similar to Giratina being renamed Giratina Altered Forme. We assume it’s a combination of the previous formes, or many more cell formes combined with one of the core formes, or something like that.
  • The giant Zygarde is called “Zygarde Perfect Forme.” It remains Ground/Dragon type, is 4.5 meters tall, and weighs 610 kg. Its power is stronger than Xerneas and Yveltal. It’s obviously a combination of the previous formes, perhaps multiple of each.

What I also notice is the fact that we perhaps get a Mega Greninja since this one looks different. I bet it's also Ash's who will evolve soon I guess. Im not that big of a fan of Greninja. I do however am curious about Zygarde's new forms. Are they inspired by Loki's childeren? Dog = Fenrir, Jormungandr the snake and Hel who is half normal half skeleton...

Definitely waiting for better images...

Souce: Pokebeach

Oh and just a question for you: Who's your favourite Pokemon?
I have a lot but my uber favs have to be Zoroark and Blaziken. Very closely behind are Noivern, Galvantula and Xatu.
BakaChibi

Postby BakaChibi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Well, it's not Mega Greninja. Serebii says it's labelled as "Ash Greninja" and it has colors like Ash's.

My most favorite is Raichu. I also like Mew, Dedenne, Gengar, Charizard, Aipom, well and this list would go for ages. I think I can say that I like all of them, yes, with Raichu being on the first place, and the rest on the second ^^
Itcheeee

Postby Itcheeee » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 pm

I'm hoping for a Z version. But good point about Loki, think that's what I'm naming my Zygarde :P
Never fully fnished X & Y, beat the story modes and went back to fnish the pervious 3 generations first.

Return to “Games”