Rank the Season 6 Episodes

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Ilona
Site Admin

Rank the Season 6 Episodes

Postby Ilona » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:36 pm

And we're done with the 6th season of My Little Pony. Time to rank the episodes from your no.1 till your least favorite one at no.26 :D (or 24 if you count the 2-part ones as one)

1. Viva Las Pegasus
2. Saddle Row Review
3. To Where and Back Again
4. Spice up Your Life
5. Gauntlet of Fire
6. "A Hearth's Warming Tail"
7. The Gift of Maud Pie
8. No Second Prances
9. Where the Apple lies
10. Flutter Brutter
11. Dungeons and Discords
12. The times they were a changeling
13. Every Little Thing she Does
14. The Fault in our Cutie Marks
15. P.P.OV
16. Applejack's Day Off
17. Stranger then Fan Fiction
18. Top Bolt
19. Newbie Dash
20. Buckball Season
21. 28 Pranks Later
22. The Cart before the Ponies
23. On your Marks
24. The Crystalling
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Rank the Season 6 Episodes

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:00 pm

MY TIME HAS COME.

1. The Saddle Row Review - One of the funniest episodes of the entire show, period. So many chuckle worthy moments. :D

2. To Where and Back Again - Very refreshing to see a finale revolve around somepony other than the Mane 6. A lot of character development and great chemistry between Starlight and her ragtag team.

3. Gauntlet of Fire - The best Spike episode of the entire series. Great world building and great action.

4. A Hearth's Warming Tail - Nice retelling of A Christmas Carol with amazingly catchy songs.

5. The Fault in Our Cutie Marks - A much better follow up CMC episode compared to On Your Marks. Gabby was also a really great character.

6. No Second Prances - Starlight and Trixie make a great duo. Who would have thunk it???

7. Where the Apple Lies - Finally, a flashback episode! (Around one specific main character, that is.) Gives a lot of interesting background on the Apple family.

8. The Times They are a Changeling - Another good Spike episode. Also gives some foreshadowing for the finale. Thorax was cute.

9. The Crystalling - Not the best season premiere, but still good. Like the finale, it was a nice change of pace from the usual 2-parters. And Flurry Heart was adorable and hilarious.

10. Every Little Thing She Does - It felt like Lesson Zero lite combined with The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Brainwashed Mane 6 were really funny.

11. Spice Up Your Life - A nice return to map episodes giving us a good story and new characters along with my favorite song of the season.

12. Viva Las Pegasus - Another good map episode giving us a long overdue look at fabulous Las Pegasus. Did it deliver? I'd say so.

13. Stranger Than Fanfiction - Good episode, Quibble Pants was a funny character, if not a little obnoxious at times.

14. Dungeons and Discords - Not much to say on this one really. It was entertaining, but I think I might have enjoyed it a little more if I was more familiar with D&D and more of the fantasy world was explored.

15. Top Bolt - Nice to see the Wonderbolts Academy again. Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail make a really great team.

16. P.P.O.V. (Pony Point of View) - The different tellings of the same story from differing POV's were interesting and funny. The ending could have been better though.

17. 28 Pranks Later - Some of Rainbow Dash's pranks were kind of tasteless, but some of them were quite clever. The zombie part was awesome, but RD felt kind of flanderized throughout.

18. The Gift of the Maud Pie - A nice slice of life episode with funny moments, but not much to say after that.

19. Flutter Brutter - Fluttershy's brother was...ok. Although his situation was very relateable and Fluttershy was at her best in the ep.

20. Buckball Season - Part of this reminds me of The Great Snail Race from SpongeBob. Nothing all that wrong with it, I just wasn't too engaged.

21. The Cart Before the Ponies - Oh man...so much potential in this episode and it turned out like this. There were some really funny and good moments, but they were brought down with Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash's bad behavior. And the song was kinda unnessessary.

22. Applejack's "Day" Off - Meh. Nothing to really comment except, meh. Nothing really stood out.

23. On Your Marks - Kinda suffers the same fate of the former. Was kinda slow and underwhelming. Nice song though.

24. Newbie Dash - Rainbow Dash finally makes it into the Wonderbolts for real...and she goes down a humiliation conga line. This one was pretty painful to watch, especially considering it revolved around the one event that RD has been dreaming of since she was a filly. I'm so sorry Dashie. Luckily, she seems to have her footing and confidence now.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”