How should I store/display my dog tags?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
rainbowdashfan

How should I store/display my dog tags?

Postby rainbowdashfan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:22 pm

I bought a box of MLP Dog tags during enterplay's Black Friday sale, and I'm wondering how I should store them. I was thinking of hanging them on a pegboard I have on my wall, but I'm not sure if that would affect the dog tag's value in the near future. Any thoughts? If I don't do that, I'm thinking of buying a clear case, like a small fishing lure box, and storing them in there.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum section. Feel free to move if needed.
Ossie
Site Admin

Re: How should I store/display my dog tags?

Postby Ossie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm

We're having similar problems with the dog tags, as they tangle very easily. What we've done is wrap them around a piece of strong paper so that all tags are aligned and the cords are as straight as possible to prevent them from tangling. It's not a good solution, but it keeps them protected from scratching too much.
rainbowdashfan

Re: How should I store/display my dog tags?

Postby rainbowdashfan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Ossie wrote:We're having similar problems with the dog tags, as they tangle very easily. What we've done is wrap them around a piece of strong paper so that all tags are aligned and the cords are as straight as possible to prevent them from tangling. It's not a good solution, but it keeps them protected from scratching too much.

For the time being, I'm keeping them in those little plastic bags they came in until I can figure out a good place to store them without decreasing their value.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”