Principal Celestia Class set available at k-mart.com

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
badbob001

Principal Celestia Class set available at k-mart.com

Postby badbob001 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:00 am

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis Lessons & Laughs Class Set is now available at K-mart.com.

$17.65
http://www.kmart.com/my-little-pony-equ ... 816338006P

First amazon had the rockin' series, then toysrus has the smaller class sets, and now k-mart has the larger class set. Are all the online retail store working with Hasbro to get us to order from each of them?
badbob001

Re: Principal Celestia Class set available at k-mart.com

Postby badbob001 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 pm

I'm peeved. I just received my order for this today and they sent me the wrong item! They sent me Pinkie Pie's bedroom set instead so I'm definitely sending it back. I had ordered enough other things to get free shipping but that won't be the case if I re-order so I guess I'll wait until someplace else gets this set.
badbob001

Postby badbob001 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:49 pm

I found the Celestia set at my local Target store. It's not even listed on their website. So my guess is that stock is so low that you may find a couple at a store but don't expect to find it online unless it's from resellers.
badbob001

Postby badbob001 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:19 pm

At first I only suspected but now having opened this set, I can confirm that Celestia is TALLER than the other minis. Her lower-leg piece is longer, but every other body part looks to be the same size.

One missed opportunity is that the math-side of the board doesn't have a 20%, in reference to Rainbow Dashes' favorite expression.

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”