My Collection + Brag thread

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

My Collection + Brag thread

Postby TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 am

Figured I should make myself a thread for this. I collect all the generations!

Here's my collection in document form, individual pictures of each item.

I have an album of how I have my collection displayed, but it's out of date now as I've reoganized since, so I'll take new images tomorrow and edit this post with them.

I'll also be posting in this thread for each new addition to my collection! Right now, this is the most recent thing I've gotten, I got her yesterday!

EDIT: I've taken new photos of my collection! The photos aren't that great because I have to use my back phone camera to take them (front one's broken), so it's harder to aim to take photos, and back cameras also are lower quality. Hope you guys enjoy looking at my ponies regardless!

Spoiler: show
View of the main two shelves:

Ponyville and other small G3s:

G3 and G4 McDonald's ponies:

G4.5 shelf:

G1 - G3.5 shelf:

G1 closeups:

G2s (along with a few other items):

G3s and G3.5s:

G4 shelf:

G3 plushes (and Sing & Dance Pinkie Pie):

I've been collecting since summer 2011, so this is the result of 6 years of collecting. I made the shelf my G1 - G3.5s are on myself in woodshop class back in my senior year of highschool. I made it after we had done all the required stuff and we were told we could make whatever we wanted. I went ahead and made this huge ambitious shelf specifically to display my ponies on!
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Re: My Collection + Brag thread

Postby TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:48 pm

I got Pursey Pink yesterday:

SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:02 am

Wow!!!! That is a huge collection!!! And I love all the Beatles posters too! :) :)
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Postby TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:45 pm

So I got $50 from my grandma in my birthday card from her, spent some money on the singing Songbird Serenade and some of the trading cards at Target.

Songbird's tail is very soft and silky, and she's very cute! Might need a little conditioner though [s]as with every brushable G4.5 I've gotten so far[/s]. She's just got two short song clips. Her mane style is kept down with gel or something, so the mane isn't very brushable, just the very ends of it. Her wings are easily removable, probably to make it easy to take off her jacket. Perhaps a bit too easily removable as I keep accidentally taking them off.

Some flaws I've noticed, mine has a couple marks from the factory on her, she had two above her cutie mark, one came off with a Magic Eraser but the other is unremovable. It's a damn shame that it had to be on her display side. She also has one small mark on the inside of each wing.

I also got this card:

So, now I'm gonna have my dad order me the Fan Series Discord off of Amazon. Then I should be getting a card from my other grandparents soon-ish, my parents are probably going to go visit them sometime soon and bring me back the card. That will probably have another $50. So I'll combine the leftover money from my grandma that I still have after getting the Discord, and combine it with the other $50 to get the $60 12-pack of ponies at Toys R Us. Then when the Songbird Serenade Build-a-Bear plush comes out on the 30th I will get that, which will be my present from my parents (albeit it will be a late one as it comes out on the 30th).
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Postby TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:53 am

Today I got this:

Individual photos are here:

http://imgur.com/a/F5MjW
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Postby TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:50 am

Got seapony Twilight today!

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42