Funko glitters?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: Funko glitters?

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Funko glitter ponies (or as I like to call them, Shinies), are incredibly rare indeed. How I managed to get 2 of them is beyond me.

I found a shiny Lyra at a Toys R Us by pure luck, and a shiny Cadance at Hot Topic when they first got them in. So my tip is keeping up to date on release dates and calling Hot Topic to see if they have them in yet. If you're up for it, try going to the store several times a day and checking in person. Remember, there is only a 1 in 24 chance of one being shiny, so just because they just got the new ones in doesn't necessarily mean they will have a shiny since I've only seen 5 or 6 of them on a shelf at a time.

And stores other than Hot Topic? Odds are very slim you'll find a shiny there since other stores stock them randomly and very sporadically. I haven't seen Walmart restock their Funkos since August and Toys R Us has only had Vinyl and Octavia for about a year now.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”