Do you play Sonic games?

Do you love gaming? Talk about your favourites here!
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do you play Sonic games?

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:32 am

I'm a huge Sonic fan and have all the main series games and most of the spin-offs, I also have some merch like the McDonalds mini games, a classic Sonic Underground plushy, a Tails figure, a Cream the Rabbit plushy, some sonic hats and a shadow hat, some sonic posters and DVD's like Sonic Sat-am box set, Sonic Underground vol 1 box set, Sonic X New World Saga vol 1, Tall Tails aosth and 15 episodes of Sonic Boom burned on a CD.

What about you guys?
Last edited by Nights on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Do you play Sonic games?

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:45 am

Sonic has always been my favorite game series! Though, I'm one of those weird fans who pretty much enjoyed every game, at least the ones I played, I only have my netbook PC and Nintendo consoles. Seriously, I'm probably in the 2% who actually enjoyed Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (currently playing it again).

I do love the classic stuff. Sonic 1, 2, 3 (& Knuckles), CD, Spinball, and the 3D stuff like Adventure, Adventure 2, and Heroes, Unleashed. I also enjoyed both storybook spin-off games, the Riders games, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing series.

Nice collection of merch. I have a Classic Sonic shirt, a Sonic Boom shirt, various Sonic and Tails plushies. I have SatAM and Adventures of Sonic on DVD. Amazingly while I was cleaning, I have the anime Sonic the Hedgehog movie on a VHS tape, from back when we used a VCR, though we don't have one, I kind of refuse to get rid of it since it's hard to find. I have two Sonic posters, one general poster with all the characters, and one for Sonic Lost World.
Nights

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 am

Most people say sonic 06 is so bad that it's unplayable yet I've beaten 12 times already which proves people wrong, it's true the game is glitchy and it has a bad story but the levels are pretty fun and the soundtrack is awesome.

Oh right, I forgot about the sonic ova movie lol yeah I have it for vhs too and I still have a vhs. :D
Last edited by Nights on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:06 am

Nights

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:26 am

I played a demo of Sonic boom ROL at GameStop and it was fun, I don't understand the hate when it comes to it's combat.

I like the combat and playing as Amy is great.
Last edited by Nights on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 am

Nights

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:03 am

Wait, the patch is in the US now? I thought it was only in the UK and EU.
Last edited by Nights on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 am

Tara

Postby Tara » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:40 am

Having moderated on multiple Sonic message boards and having a collection of games and merchandise that I can't be bothered to photograph right now, it should go without saying that I'm a fan of Swift the Porcupine.

Links: |
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:42 am

Does Sonic All Star Racing Transformed count? :P Love that game! I also have Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 for the GBA Which I really enjoy. Also have Sonic for the Mega Drive.

Return to “Games”