Do you play Sonic games?

Do you love gaming? Talk about your favourites here!
Snowy

Re: Do you play Sonic games?

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:25 am

As someone who was probably in the 2% who enjoyed both Sonic Boom games, I'm actually looking forward to Fire & Ice when it launches on 3DS next week.

Don't know if anyone here caught the livestream back in July, or saw the news, Sega's working on Sonic Mania and Project Sonic 2017 as upcoming games (the latter interesingly confirmed NX. :shock: ). Don't know if anyone seen it as it actually been quite some time since I've popped onto these forums.

Nights wrote:I haven't played Sonic Chronicles but that reminds me, I still need to finish the original Sega Master System game of Phantasy Star.
Oh dear, that reminds me, I still need to play Phantasy Star. :lol: Don't own a Master System, but I do have the GBA game Phantasy Star Collection.
Nights

Postby Nights » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Yeah it's been awhile since I've been in this thread, I saw the live stream and I've been talking about Sonic Mania and Sonic project 2017 on the Sega forms with all the sonic fans there.

•Jun playing sonic Tracks and John singing
•Stuffed nachos
•Sonic character costume contest
•Sonic Mania trailer
•Sonic Mania t-shirts announced
•Sonic project 2017 teaser trailer
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:07 am

So I picked up Sonic Boom Fire & Ice the other day, and I love it. Got the launch edition with the DVD, and it was nice seeing the cartoon since I lack cable (usually I watch ponies on DVDs or at my neighbor's house). The game itself is like a better Shattered Crystal, enjoying it a lot.

Nights wrote: Yeah it's been awhile since I've been in this thread, I saw the live stream and I've been talking about Sonic Mania and Sonic project 2017 on the Sega forms with all the sonic fans there.

•Jun playing sonic Tracks and John singing
•Stuffed nachos
•Sonic character costume contest
•Sonic Mania trailer
•Sonic Mania t-shirts announced
•Sonic project 2017 teaser trailer

Glad you saw it. It really was a fun stream. Loved the concert and the reveals, especially Project Sonic 2017. Will never forget Iizuka-San saying "Sonic Mania is not Project Sonic 2017" and the crowd going wild! :D

Side note, I tried Stuffed Nachos, they're not bad. Though I don't eat frozen snacks often. Usually not good health wise obviously.
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Everyone at the sega forum is excited and can't wait to get the collector's edition and they say Mania is what the series needed but are saying project 2017 doesn't look to good, they are upset that classic sonic is returning.

I'm excited for both games and will buy both after I get an Xbox one or NX.
Nights

Postby Nights » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:08 am

I just got a DS emulator for my tablet and I'm playing Sonic Rush for the first time, this game will keep me busy until Sonic Mania releases.

I'm enjoying it and I like the boss fights, the music in this game is weird but catchy.

Return to “Games”