Rainbow Rocks Doll Hair falls out?

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
EclipsedFlame

Rainbow Rocks Doll Hair falls out?

Postby EclipsedFlame » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:00 am

Ok so yesterday I got a load of Rainbow Rocks Equestria Girl dolls from the Neon wave to Rockin Hairstyle. I opened them from the box and brushed their hair a few times gently and a bunch of hair was left on the brush (regular Equestria girl brush). After a few more brushes, the hair stopped falling out. No visible bald root holes were left but I'm just not sure if it's normal... Like seriously 1 brush and it's like a fur ball LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Has this happened to you? :?
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AriaBlaze

Re: Rainbow Rocks Doll Hair falls out?

Postby AriaBlaze » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 am

It was probably poorly rooted hair.
This has happened to me plenty of times!
No worries!
<3
Aria
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:34 am

We've had this happen on a few older dolls. Out Twilight and Sunset Shimmer from the double pack had this happen a lot. Sunset Shimmer had patches of hair missing after a few weeks sadly :cry:

As for the Rockin Hairstyle dolls, it is more than likely just an manufacturer error as we have not noticed it happen with these or the Friendship Games dolls ☺
CottonTALE

Postby CottonTALE » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:05 am

Usually i get a few good strands coming out upon first brushing them right out of the box, but other than that I haven't had much of a problem with them. Then again, I brush them right out of the box then put them up for display so they don't get brushed often.
Collect All The Fluttershys :D
Digimonlover101

Postby Digimonlover101 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:00 pm

same thing happened to me but for some reason it's only my rainbow dash doll that does that.
fakiescarlet

Postby fakiescarlet » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:05 am

this happens to me all the time. lol even with ponies, its normal
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:02 pm

These plastic brushes aren't good for your doll just fyi, they are meant to break out the hair sometimes, so you'll have to buy a new one (usually it's too late to refund). I know A LOT of people only use the plastic brushes but I just keep them in a tiny treasure box, since they aren't good. WHat I suggest is a wire hairbrush, such as the ones used for American Girl does. These are really gentle, and don't mess up the hair. Also, you may want to wet down the hair a TINY bit before lightly brushing :) this works for me on every doll, and I have never lost hair from one including brushable ponies of ALL gens :)

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”