Pinkie Pie's Boutique

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Tara

Pinkie Pie's Boutique

Postby Tara » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 am

I always thought this particular line of merchandise was really interesting. I've always been keenly aware that sometimes that show and the merchandise tend to contradict themselves, but for the longest time it seemed like they had mismatched Pinkie Pie and Rarity's characters. After all, Pinkie Pie is a baker, while Rarity is a dress maker. Still, it's hard to deny that these dolls are strangely adorable in design.

The line re-images Pinkie in a punk/goth way, which has a pleasantly darker and edgier look, but still maintains the cute and cuddly nature of her main merchandise.

She even has a car, which begs the question of how she got a driver's license in Equestria.

And of course, there's even an Equestria Girls version. I own this doll below and it's so cute!

Does anyone else own in any figures in this line?
CottonTALE

Re: Pinkie Pie's Boutique

Postby CottonTALE » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:11 am

I only own the glitter Wysteria from this line. I gave her a spray of sealant as soon as I got home from getting her (back when target was still in Canada) because glitter is the herpes of the craft world, it gets everywhere >.<

Also as a side note, the EqG doll and the wave 1 deluxe fluttershy share the same dress style with some slight modifications :P
Collect All The Fluttershys :D
chikadee

Postby chikadee » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:39 am

I have the glittery Pinkie and Wystetia. I hope they release more interesting pony lines like this in the future (ecspecially more glittery ponies!) :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:13 pm

I have all of these, I think we need more! Pinkie and Wysteria look like they are MADE of sparkles, LOL!
Sayburn

Postby Sayburn » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:17 pm

my daughter got the fabulous one today :)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Wait...EQUESTRIA HAS CARS...?!?!?!?!? WAIT! HOW AM I USIGN A COMPUTER, I'M A PONY, WHAT IS THIS THING, THESE STRINGY THINGS AT THE END OF MY ODDLY LIGHT HOOVES...Whhy is SPike a dog...? AHHH, PINKIE PIE'S ONE TOO! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:37 pm

My sister get that doll yesterday. It's really amazing. I want one too... :roll:
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
Firefly

Postby Firefly » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:14 pm

I have the EG doll.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:39 pm

I need the EqG doll SO.FLIPPING.BAD. LOL! I still want those SPARKLY ones...xD

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”