Least favourite Character(s)

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Ilona
Site Admin

Least favourite Character(s)

Postby Ilona » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:28 pm

Alright before we start posting I want to make clear that this topic isn't meant to bash people personally. If I see this happen I will delete the comments as soon as possible. Please respect each others opinions and treat others as you want them to treat you.

Alright so... we all have a favourite character. But I bet we also have characters we don't like from the series. For me it's not that I just hate a character, I just find them uninteresting and boring. I will explain myself below:

Spike
O boy, poor Spike. Still wanting to be special and because of that it seems like that every of his episodes are exactly the same. He's trying to be more important. While I can sort of understand this, the episodes around him are quite repetitive and not that fun. He can have his funny moments but he needs to "move on"

Princess Cadance
Alright it's again, I don't hate her. She's just quite a... stereotypical Princess. Love, Pink... Also one other thing. I just don't understand her function besides the Princess of Love. I mean she basically rules the crystal Empire but why does she have to be a princess as well? We've seen other Ponies ruling other countries and empires and they aren't a princesses. I also find "love' a bit too... overwhelming. There are quite some definitions of love so yeah... She just feel likes a Princess made especially for toys. (not that the other Ponies aren't :P )

The CMC
A bit the same as Spike. Their episodes are getting repetitive. I hope they get their Cutie Marks this season because it's taking a bit too long now.

Rainbow Dash
Sometimes Rainbow Dash can be a lovely pony. But I feel like she's getting more and more... selfish and arrogant. Always talking how great she is and getting mad when things don't go her way. I know she eventually learns at the end but for some reason it seems like she forgets her lessons quite quickly. But perhaps that's just what I feel.
Digimonlover101

Re: Least favourite Character(s)

Postby Digimonlover101 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Least favorite characters

Diamond tiara
- probably my top least favorite character in the series because she is too one dimensional of a character. She follows the stereotypical approach of "I'm a rich girl so I'm automatically a bully". Granted, a character always needs a bully but there should at least be more depth for her character, maybe they could have an episode about why she dislikes blank flanks so we can get a better understanding of her character.

Babs seed
- babs seed is probably another character I dislike. One of the reasons is because her voice is kind of annoying to me and her episode wasn't all that good. Her character development seemed rushed and afterwards they just pretty much tossed her out of series.

Discord
- don't get me wrong on this one, I am a discord fan but I dislike how he is being treated. Return of harmony was the episode that made him one of my favorite villains and I was glad to see him return. However, once he reformed (pretty quickly too) it seemed like he became a pretty useless character. In most of his episodes he is just there for comic relief and doesn't really do anything else which sometimes makes me wonder if he is better off as a villain. "Make new friends but keep discord" was a great episode for discord because it gave him more screen time and development compared to earlier episodes like "threes a crowd". Let's hope
Spoiler: show
"what about discord?"
will do him more justice.

Applejack
- before you bash on me, I dislike applejack but I don't hate her. Applejack is another character I dislike because she is pretty much an uninteresting character. Her personality doesn't leave room for many flaws making her hard to relate to. The only interesting aspect in her character is the fact that she is orphaned due to the death of her parents (yes they are dead, deal with it). Hopefully, the rest of the season will shed some more light on her as a character.
Fluttershy

Postby Fluttershy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:09 pm

I HATE RAINBOW DASH! WITH A BURNING PASSION!

She ditched her friends in Rainbow Falls

Made Twilight cry in Rainbow Rocks

Has done LOADS OF DAMAGE to the Cloudsdale weather factory in Tanks for The Memories

And she is very selfish and doesn't care about herself! And worst of all, SHE'S THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER! Who do you see on the merch, who do you see on the commercials, who do you see in EVERYTHING MLP RELATED?

Ugh. I do NOT like her. And she'll probably get even worse in Friendship Games! She'll probably only think about herself winning the games!

I'm also not too fond of Pinkie. She's nice, but can get annoying. And obviously Diamond Tiara and some various other villains.

"I'd like to be a tree!"

Follow my Tumblr! crystalprep.tumblr.com

Follow my Instagram for Pony edits! @applebloom
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:05 am

Guy with the green sausage hair from Equestria girls:
His design doesn't appeal to me and his hair is ugly...

Roseluck:
I have this thing to where if I hear something first, I stick with it (its my mentality, I can't control it) and if something changes it, I hate that thing that changed it. In this case, I heard of Derpy X Doctor first so when I heard of Rose x doctor my mind started hating Roseluck .-. Mainly because all the Roseluck fans go around hating on Derpy.

Now Merchandise wise:

Princess Million Toys Cadenza:
I hate how Cadance is put into everything. Ranging from Target exclusives, ToysRUs exclusives, and non-exclusives. It gets pretty annoying seeing her everywhere while Luna and Celestia only have like 5 toys.
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Applejack:
I don't hate her, she's just my least favorite mane 6.She doesn't have that crazy bit in her personnality that the others have, so she is a little boring for me.

Snips and snails:
I hate them.They are just stupid comic-reliefs that don't have any personnality.

Diamond Tiara:
I hope she will get episodes to expand her personnality, because now she is just the cliche bad characters that likes to make fun of the secondary cast.

I don't hate cadance.In fact i like her.I don't know why,and the thing that i don't understand myself is that i find that all that you say about her is true.But i like her.
Sarita

Postby Sarita » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Well, there is one character that I just simply hate. It's Fluttershy.
Don't get me wrong, she is pretty and stuff... But she is crying all the time for no reason and I hate when someone does that. Also her element is just idiotic. Srsly, kindness? They're all kind, it's nothing special :|
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:56 am

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy here goes...

Equestria Girls Princess Celestia: SHE IS NOTHING LIKE CELESTIA! HER OUTFIT IS JUST UGHHHHHHHHH AND SOMETHING ABOUT HER IS...OFF...I LITERALLY HATE EG CELESTIA. THE ONLY ONE I TRULY HATE.

Double Diamond: ONLY when he doesn't have his cutie mark, that VOICE! LOL and he's just kinda TACKY then.

That's really all O_O LOL I'm like FLuttershy, I hate to hate to hate to hate ponies! LOL!!!
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Equestria Girls Princess Celestia: I agree, she IS very...Cold, I feel like she was a bit more like her Equestrian self in FG, but I'm not sure...

Equestria Girls Princess Luna: I LOVE Luna, But in EG...It's like they made a terrible fusion of S1 Luna and S4 Luna...And it didn't mix well.

Equestria Girls Shining Armor: He's different too, cold...

Rainbow Dash: I just wish she'd stop being so arrogent, she was tolerable before but she's just gotten worse...

Pinkie pie: Actually, this is GOOD, I love PP, I just wanted to say that she seems to have grown up more throught season five, I'm proud of Pinkie pie :) She has been my favorite character from G3, G3.5, and G4 :) (And I LOVED Surprise (the pony she's half based off of next to PP) from G1, she ws one of my favorites next to Buttons and Sweet Stuff)
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:58 pm

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:Equestria Girls Princess Celestia: I agree, she IS very...Cold, I feel like she was a bit more like her Equestrian self in FG, but I'm not sure...

Equestria Girls Princess Luna: I LOVE Luna, But in EG...It's like they made a terrible fusion of S1 Luna and S4 Luna...And it didn't mix well.

Equestria Girls Shining Armor: He's different too, cold...

Rainbow Dash: I just wish she'd stop being so arrogent, she was tolerable before but she's just gotten worse...

Pinkie pie: Actually, this is GOOD, I love PP, I just wanted to say that she seems to have grown up more throught season five, I'm proud of Pinkie pie :) She has been my favorite character from G3, G3.5, and G4 :) (And I LOVED Surprise (the pony she's half based off of next to PP) from G1, she ws one of my favorites next to Buttons and Sweet Stuff)

Oh yeah and Snips & Snails. HOW SPONGEBOB-Y could they get?!?!?!?!?!?! (In my opinion Spongebob is itiotic, and the fact that it is now a kids show. It was supposed to be for adults, now kids are becoming OBSESSED and stupid because of the adult humor that they fail to understand).
Loveheart

Postby Loveheart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:57 am

Fluttershy wrote:I HATE RAINBOW DASH! WITH A BURNING PASSION!

She ditched her friends in Rainbow Falls

Made Twilight cry in Rainbow Rocks

Has done LOADS OF DAMAGE to the Cloudsdale weather factory in Tanks for The Memories

And she is very selfish and doesn't care about herself! And worst of all, SHE'S THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER! Who do you see on the merch, who do you see on the commercials, who do you see in EVERYTHING MLP RELATED?

Ugh. I do NOT like her. And she'll probably get even worse in Friendship Games! She'll probably only think about herself winning the games!

I'm also not too fond of Pinkie. She's nice, but can get annoying. And obviously Diamond Tiara and some various other villains.

i feel the same but add the fashion unicorn....lol :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”