Least favourite Character(s)

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Twizi

Re: Least favourite Character(s)

Postby Twizi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Adding to my previous statements:

I love Princess Cadance. She is beautiful, and so is her name- both Cadance and Mi Amore Cadenza, and I especially love that she rules the Crystal Empire. But aside from that...Does she do ANYTHING?

-When she talks, like in the first EqG movie when Celestia, luna, and her were telling Twilight she had to go into the mirror, Cadance hardly said anything, and she didn't look like she belonged there.
-Whenever there IS something to do, it seems like SHINING does it.
-She never has any need to use her power. We've only seen her do it like what, twice?

Mixed emotions about you, Cadenza...Oh and one more thing: FLURRY HEART? SHE NAMED HER FILLY FLURRY HEART? It's fine I suppose, but SERIOUSLY? We need a MALE alicorn.
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Spoiled Rich. She verbally abused her daughter and turned her into a monster. Need I say more?
ponypersonthing

Postby ponypersonthing » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Fluttershy wrote:I HATE RAINBOW DASH! WITH A BURNING PASSION!

She ditched her friends in Rainbow Falls

Made Twilight cry in Rainbow Rocks

Has done LOADS OF DAMAGE to the Cloudsdale weather factory in Tanks for The Memories

And she is very selfish and doesn't care about herself! And worst of all, SHE'S THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER! Who do you see on the merch, who do you see on the commercials, who do you see in EVERYTHING MLP RELATED?

Ugh. I do NOT like her. And she'll probably get even worse in Friendship Games! She'll probably only think about herself winning the games!

I'm also not too fond of Pinkie. She's nice, but can get annoying. And obviously Diamond Tiara and some various other villains.

You wrong in literally every way about Rainbow Dash. She is loyal and caring in her own way. Mod Edit: Nope

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”